TERA PC will have a maintenance on Thursday, December 14 from 8 to 10 a.m. PST.

Federation Bill Store Loot Boxes

edited December 6 in General Discussion
To close out the Federation Bill store, Tikat is offering a special selection of loot boxes to spend your remaining balance. This is a "thank you" to all those loyal customers who saved up every Federation Bill they could. But which loot boxes should be added?

Vote in this poll to make your voice heard, and the top three will be added to the final days of the Fed. Bill store. The final results of the poll will be calculated and announced during the 12/8 TERA Twitch stream!

Federation Bill Store Loot Boxes 623 votes

Starglow Costume Loot Box
13% 83 votes
Sky Visor Loot Box
1% 12 votes
Starglow Weapon Skin Loot Box
32% 202 votes
Arctic Armor Loot Box
4% 28 votes
Party Down Loot Box
1% 12 votes
Thunderbolt Airwolf Loot Box
3% 23 votes
Cherry Airwolf Loot Box
6% 41 votes
Arctic Weapon Loot Box
10% 64 votes
Volcanic Weapon Loot Box
20% 125 votes
Volcanic Armor Loot Box
5% 33 votes

Comments

• How many fed bills are each lootbox going to be?
  • How many fed bills are each lootbox going to be?

We're still calculating the appropriate amount. I hope to have an answer by the stream Friday (12/8) when we announce the poll results. This poll will be closed just before that show at 3 p.m. PST.
  • Where are the changers going? The height and thigh changers?
  • SirXealous wrote: »
    Where are the changers going? The height and thigh changers?

Maybe if you read this thread, you would know cause it tells you
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    pls do keep in mind that we've only been getting 5 bills a day and most people gradually spend their bills from time to time, mostly on shape changers. so just... pls don't make the loot boxes like a 100 bills each, pls i'm beggin u....
  • For those who don't know, the sky visor lootbox also has a chance to drop the starglow costume. Basically the difference between the starglow costume loot box and the sky visor lootbox are the visors. They both drop visor and costume
  • I realistically see 10-20 Fed bills for box (As A) It's a loot box, B) we only get a few a day and C) it's meant to burn everyone's fed bills)....the Max i can see it going is 50

just to throw out some numbers....Having 100 for a *lootbox* is way too much...maybe if was a smart box, then yes it should be higher...but its a lootbox
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6
    Ardire wrote: »
    pls do keep in mind that we've only been getting 5 bills a day and most people gradually spend their bills from time to time, mostly on shape changers. so just... pls don't make the loot boxes like a 100 bills each, pls i'm beggin u....

Honestly, there are a lot of people who have been hoarding these for a very long time and have thousands of fed bills waiting to spend. So I don't envy them trying to come up with the right price, honestly -- there'll be a huge disparity in the amount people have.
  • Might as well just put the potions and other useless crap on there directly because that's what most people get from lootboxes anyway.

How about putting some costumes that can be bought directly in there as well.
  • Ardire wrote: »

Honestly, there are a lot of people who have been hoarding these for a very long time and have thousands of fed bills waiting to spend. So I don't envy them trying to come up with the right price, honestly -- there'll be a huge disparity in the amount people have.

There are people with barely any, people with a couple thousand, and I've heard from people previously that they have more than 10,000. Played for years and never bought a thing.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6
    Catservant wrote: »
    Ardire wrote: »

There are people with barely any, people with a couple thousand, and I've heard from people previously that they have more than 10,000. Played for years and never bought a thing.

Yup, exactly. This is the big problem here, and is also why...
    How about putting some costumes that can be bought directly in there as well.

...they won't do this, unfortunately. Because there's way too big of a discrepancy in the amount people have. Let's say you put a costume direct-buy on there for 1000 bills or something. You'll have one half who are like "omg that's outrageous - that's like 7 months worth of bills!", and another half who will buy 10 of them, completely devaluing whatever it was.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    300 fed bills per loot box sound about right.
  • How about 200 per weapon, 100 per armor box?
  • 100 for mounts?
This discussion has been closed.