[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Elin Cutie costumes

Any Chance the Elin cutie star costumes will return to the shop eventually? I couldn't get one during black Friday week end because i was in between paychecks and very much broke. I really wanted one, but don't have nearly enough gold to buy in game lol.

Comments

• edited December 2017
    The impression they've given is that they'll be like the Blackheart weapon skins that were a previous "Black Friday Special", meaning that they'll only be sold at "special occasions". So probably yes, eventually, but not in the next little while.

There will be another outfit with a similar theme that should be coming soon, I would think, but they haven't announced that yet. (Maybe Thursday?)
  • hope so, really wanted one, hate to have to miss out cuz i choose to pay rent...
  • Am glad you have your priorities in check lol

You can always sell emp for gold to afford one.
  • Hmm, i think that unlike the blackheart, it should be like the black/white picnic costume and stay as lootbox permanently in the shop, since that costume is just the special variant of the idol costumes that are dyable.