TERA PC will have a maintenance on Thursday, December 14 from 8 to 10 a.m. PST.

Valkyrie PvPvE guide

Comments

• For stacks etc..
  • ShadowOfLightShadowOfLight ✭✭✭
    edited December 8
    Crimeboss wrote: »
    For stacks etc..

the guide you posted has a lot wrong with it. i mean what are those glyphs even? They have 12 glyph points in Glaive Strike, which isn't too bad, just sub-optimal, but then don't even have roll reset for bloodflower? Then if someone actually did watch this to the end looking for valk advice, he leaves off with that Titansbane isn't worth it? lols. please remove this. i posted my guide to help people, not screw them over.
  • NarythenaNarythena
    edited December 8
    For stacks etc..

the guide you posted has a lot wrong with it. i mean what are those glyphs even? They have 12 glyph points in Glaive Strike, which isn't too bad, just sub-optimal, but then don't even have roll reset for bloodflower? Then if someone actually did watch this to the end looking for valk advice, he leaves off with that Titansbane isn't worth it? lols. please remove this. i posted my guide to help people, not screw them over.

Perfect evasion on Valkyrie dodge was not guaranteed back then. It was pretty much impossible to proc it so no one used the glyph to reset Bloodflower. He has it in his updated video

Titansbane is actually pretty pretty meh unless you can activate it with 1 sec of Ragnarok remaining.
  • Narythena wrote: »
    For stacks etc..

Perfect evasion on Valkyrie dodge was not guaranteed back then. It was pretty much impossible to proc it so no one used the glyph to reset Bloodflower. He has it in his updated video

Titansbane is actually pretty pretty meh unless you can activate it with 1 sec of Ragnarok remaining.
    Narythena wrote: »
    For stacks etc..

For one, you shouldn't use Titansbane outside of Ragnarok anyways, unless maybe you need to break shield and you don't have anything else.
    Also, if you have a lancer tank, and doing the right rotations and using the right consumables, you can actually get through a full triple SC combo during rag with 3-6 seconds left. Titansbane used in Ragnarok applies the Shara's Scream effect even if Rag ends, but you wont get the 50 extra power from Ragnarok. Using Titansbane before Ragnarok ends and during an enraged cycle is even better and pretty damn strong, as it ends up being about the same damage as another Shining Crescent Combo and with Shara's Scream, it allows you to go into SC combo immediately after. This is actually really good in short fights, especially ones that last 2-4 minutes, which if you're anything decent and your party is good, is possible. It's not "meh" by far.