Bring back the Blast from the Past System

Much useful to help new players for leveling, and to help people who wants low level dungeon achievements ( like, if you're main reaper and wants champ laurel... but needs knock down bosses achievement and there no low level gear for REAPERS LMAO )
put vanguard and some things for people who gets level 65 recently, low level dungeons will be more easy for then.

old example: http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-2805

I love low level dungeons to be honest <3

Comments

• I second this
    Please, it'd be nice
  • Luniack wrote: »
    Much useful to help new players for leveling, and to help people who wants low level dungeon achievements ( like, if you're main reaper and wants champ laurel... but needs knock down bosses achievement and there no low level gear for REAPERS LMAO )
    put vanguard and some things for people who gets level 65 recently, low level dungeons will be more easy for then.

old example: http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-2805

I love low level dungeons to be honest <3

With the Elin gunner release, this would have been awesome. I can't stand playing Kuma's and would much rather run the dungeons to level. The experience point bonus is so high for Kuma's that almost no one bothers to run the lower level dungeons. I would also rather run a normal lower level dungeon than solo the "Ace Dungeons" over and over again.

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    BFTP was removed because lvl 65 players were rushing to final boss and making runs hell for newbies and lowbies. That won't change and it won't comeback, unless they make all Dungeons similar to Sabex Armory, room by room, gates to stop players to rush. and that needs work and BHS don't want to work on anything other than loot boxes.
  • feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Easier said than done but here you might see why it was removed in the past.
  • Funny thing is, even without Blast from the Past, things are the same.
    There's still people rushing, not caring about other's quests.
    You just noticed that more often with BftP cause there was more dungeons being run.
  • I SUPPORT THIS!
  • If they fix the lvl range bug then I'm all for this.