[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

[MT] AEONIAN - CU | GvG | FWC

edited December 2017 in Guild Recruitment
Top_Banner_Test1.jpg

OUR LEADERSHIP
Aeonian is led by individuals who are veterans at leading guilds and clans from various different games. They have learned the commandments of leading a guild and how flexible one has to be to see it become successful. The officers run the guild as efficiently and as transparently as possible. It is the goal, that no member should ever feel like they can't talk to or aren't granted avenues of discussion. Staying connected to the guild as a whole is vitally important to the way Aeonian is run.

GENERAL INFORMATION
Aeonian is a multifaceted guild. Our members all have different strengths and weaknesses. Some of us are natural born warriors. Some of us are tinkers that lay the foundation of civilization. Some are merchants that fill our coffers or diplomats that tell us who we are at war with. And some of us are simple farmers. Everyone is worthy of praise for all are required to build something greater. That may seem grand and out of proportion but its simple, we all have strengths and weaknesses. We make up for each others weaknesses and build upon each others strengths.

OUR PURPOSE
Our purpose is simple, to be a dominate force.

We are making our way back to TERA to join back in on the CU and GvG scene. We are a laid back but efficient guild that has overcome a lot of obstacles, placing higher than what should be possible for a smaller guild. We have gone by a few names in the past, Quantum and Finesse among them. But we are back as Aeonian again and here to stay.

Discord Voice
Experienced Leadership

Contact
Guild Leader: Vunari
Officers: Deioth, Bisquick, Nau and Wtfimissedvoidpulse

Comments

• Hey Vun, this is surgeon.ohio from way back. I too took a break I think when you guys left for bdo. Made a return recently as well. Are you guys still up and running ?
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    Surgeon1 wrote: »
    Hey Vun, this is surgeon.ohio from way back. I too took a break I think when you guys left for bdo. Made a return recently as well. Are you guys still up and running ?

We aren't. We came back for a little while and made a short run at it, but we never really got heavily back into TERA. We are all split between multiple games again. Some people are still playing BDO, FFXIV, GW2 etc. Some are still playing TERA but split between multiple guilds and servers.

• > @Vunak said:
    > Surgeon1 wrote: »
    >
    > Hey Vun, this is surgeon.ohio from way back. I too took a break I think when you guys left for bdo. Made a return recently as well. Are you guys still up and running ?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > We aren't. We came back for a little while and made a short run at it, but we never really got heavily back into TERA. We are all split between multiple games again. Some people are still playing BDO, FFXIV, GW2 etc. Some are still playing TERA but split between multiple guilds and servers.

So much for that "here to stay" lol. Didn't last very long.
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    YJNWM4AXTY wrote: »
    > @Vunak said:
    So much for that "here to stay" lol. Didn't last very long.

We were going to but TERA didn't do itself any favors. EME and BHS abandoned their PvP player base long ago. There was no competition at high end, all the decent players left years ago. Not to mention EME's blatant P2W antics with the gem boxes. All the decent EME team left years ago that actually cared about the player base.

But we lasted long enough to see Manifest topple for a little while and have a little fun in CU before the usual TERA drama ruined everything.