There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (3/01) from 8-11 p.m. PST

[TR] Divinitus recruiting!

edited February 8 in Guild Recruitment
Divinitus is a small to medium-sized semi-casual, laid-back social/progression guild looking for new members to join our family! We have been around on and off since TERA launched in 2012. At the moment, most of us just came back for the gear patch, so we're looking for more people for harder dungeons (439+ ilevel), but we would love to have more members of any skill level join us. We like to keep a close-knit community, so we highly encourage members to join and participate in our Discord (voice or text) and in the guild chat.

Our Goal:
To create a small, helpful tight-knit community of players who are interested in improving and getting better at their class/classes, while getting to know each other!

About Us:
- The majority of our members right now are from North America, mostly in EST. Peak times are usually 7 to 12 PM EST on weekdays; varies on weekends.
- Primary Language: English
- Supported Languages (some officers speak these languages fluently): French, Spanish; must be willing to communicate in English
- PvE focused.
- Regardless of current skill we're willing to train and teach mechanics of multiple classes (many of us play or have played more than one class).

Who are we looking for?
- Highly-skilled at loafing and laid-back, fun people who are open to learning and doing dungeons with us!
- Please have the attitude to improve regardless of your current skill level~
- Any level! Preferably 65, or plan to be 65 so we can drag you to end-game dungeons!! (And we can die repeatedly together until we all learn it!!!)
- Any class is welcomed! More tank mains are always appreciated as we really only have two 439+ capable tanks right now.
- Open to constructive criticism if you are interested in higher-end dungeons (4-star or above).
- Players that will participate in guild chat and/or discord (voice or text). We are partially a social guild after all!

How to join
- Search us up on "Guilds on Server" and leave an application!

Questions?
Contact any of the officers if you want more information, with their approximate play times:
Amalthea / Alcyone (7 to 12 EST on weekdays; all day weekends)
Sakusagi / Hitsuko (7 to 12 EST on weekdays; all day weekends)
Canceria / Hitsuka (4 to 9 EST on weekdays; all day weekends)
Alstadt / Healpopotion (EST; usually available during the day or early mornings, regardless of day)
Rinodei wrote: »
For those of you perhaps on the fence over joining our guild, try us out.

We may be smaller in number than the larger guilds however, the bonds we've created over the time we've been together are more akin to family than guildmates. (although you'd have to open up to us first but take your time, we're patient.)
Whether you've mostly played solo or have experience with guilds, whether you feel confident of your skills or feel that you need more training or just want friends to kick back with and chat while occasionally doing some content.
So just join us~ If you have any questions and want to chat with one us to see if this really is the guild for you then whisper one of our officers and feel free to ask us. We'd be more than happy to answer.

Comments

• If anyone mentions a Fish Army don't listen to him. He's just a fish.
  • SashimeSashime
    edited December 2017
    Hello Friends! I am Sashi/Fish, Leader of the LEGENDARY Fish Army! What is the AMAZING Fish Army you might ask? Well it's everyone that I recruit and take care of, sadly I am lonely leader... and I try day and day, night and night, to recruit people for DV however they end up either disappearing within days of recruitment or end up leaving without saying much to us. I seek to make sure no-one is guildless and that everyone finds a home and has an amazing Tera experience... who doesn't love grinding day and night, yelling/screaming in dungeons or being a floor matt..? Jokes aside, It'd be my pleasure to add anyone and everyone to the AMAZING AND GLORIOUS Fish Army along with adding them to the DV family that the Fish Army will forever fight for~
  • hi im currently new to the game and will be joining soon i have played this game a while back i was a mystic and i shall be going a mystic again :) so if u have a buddy code i can use thatll be fantastic and i would love to join ur guild aswell u guys seem like a nice group to get back into the game with ^^ so lemme kno :)
  • LordCyi wrote: »
    hi im currently new to the game and will be joining soon i have played this game a while back i was a mystic and i shall be going a mystic again :) so if u have a buddy code i can use thatll be fantastic and i would love to join ur guild aswell u guys seem like a nice group to get back into the game with ^^ so lemme kno :)

Hey! Thank you for checking out the thread, we'd love to have you join ^^
  • Hello, I am interested in joining your guild. I am a lvl 29 Mystic on Tempest Reach. Let me know the process if you are recruiting!
  • FAF6T6KKY6 wrote: »
    Hello, I am interested in joining your guild. I am a lvl 29 Mystic on Tempest Reach. Let me know the process if you are recruiting!

All you gotta do is message one of us or apply to the guild! I'm currently online and you can contact me by doing /w Sashime
  • Hi Sashime,

I couldn't find "Divinitus" in Guild on Server so I sent you a friend request in game with the message "Guild Application" My name is Lil.Lupe.Fuentes
  • Thanks to everyone that joined so far! We're still recruiting, so feel free to drop us a message! Sashime is our main contact for recruits, but feel free to contact the rest of the officers as well~. Looking forward to meeting you all! <3
  • I would like to join but i'm on the 24 hour thingy because I got a random invite from another guild. They barely had anyone on so I felt kinda lonely. I'm a new player and hoping that I can get an invite tomorrow when my 24 hour thing is up. If possible could I come on discord?
  • sent a friend request but ended up just cancelling it as it never got accepted. returning after 2 years away. have a mystic main, gunner, archer all 65 with a lancer mid 50s. old ambit gear on but just upgraded my mystic through the new mission. i need to find a good guild that will teach me the ropes again and chat with me, have a laugh etc else i fear ill just quit again. seems hard to find that guild it seems.
  • I would love to join your guild, if you are still accepting, I played this game around 2014 but stopped due to lack of... (cough cough) laptop specs... I would love to learn how to play a tanky class and get to the high-level content.

ps: i have an actual computer now with more than the required specs to run the game
  • MeguMegu ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Hi guys! I'm on right now (either on Amalthea or Alcyone) and so is Sakusagi (or on Hitsuko). Please leave us a name or request friend one of us and we'll get back to you if you have any questions, or just parcel one of us so we know who to contact. Since it's the holidays, a few of our officers are busy with real life stuff so it might be a little harder to get ahold of a few of us.

You guys can also search our guild up on the Guild menu ("Divinitus") and send a join request :).
  • @ikeruia Just whisper one of us in-game and let us know that you're free and ready to go. If not, you can apply and we'll accept as promptly as we can upon which we'd send you the discord link. :)

@Draxind Do you remember who you sent the friend request too? I apologize if it was me :x I don't usually play on weekends because of work.
    As for teaching the ropes, our guild leader Amalthea is actually a mystic main and I myself am a Lancer main so we'd be happy to help.

@R6EGEDE7LJ Boy do I know your pain, this game gives me so many issues even after I've upgraded my PC. ;; We have our fingers ready to accept your guild request. Just send us a whisper or request and we'll promptly respond!
  • RinodeiRinodei
    edited December 2017
    For those of you perhaps on the fence over joining our guild, try us out.

We may be smaller in number than the larger guilds however, the bonds we've created over the time we've been together are more akin to family than guildmates. (although you'd have to open up to us first but take your time, we're patient.)
    Whether you've mostly played solo or have experience with guilds, whether you feel confident of your skills or feel that you need more training or just want friends to kick back with and chat while occasionally doing some content.
    So just join us~ If you have any questions and want to chat with one of us to see if this really is the guild for you then whisper one of our officers and feel free to ask us. We'd be more than happy to answer.
  • Rinodei wrote: »

@Draxind Do you remember who you sent the friend request too? I apologize if it was me :x I don't usually play on weekends because of work.
    As for teaching the ropes, our guild leader Amalthea is actually a mystic main and I myself am a Lancer main so we'd be happy to help.

no it wasn't you friend :) i cant remember who sorry. if possible could someone inbox me a discord i could join and just check you guys out? i love the idea of you guys being more like a family than a guild of nameless + faceless members, helping each other through dungeons etc. its what i look for

ingame name is Draxind