[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Permanent Crystal Bind Being Removed...[Discussion]

1101113151618

Comments

  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    and the part I got most out of this thread so far was
    c0g wrote: »
    wX5ktcv.jpg

    oh look I know where that pics from :p
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    People were complaining back to back why EME did this, they ruined the game, blah blah. EME changes that, they complain EME ruined the game, blah blah.

    and then we expect EME to take our feedback seriously lol. DAFUQ :neutral:

    That's borderline disgusting.
    Please, there's no need for that.

    That is fact. It was done on EU, this happened there? I remember that thread with pointing finger at EME and saying we want those 20 achievements, we don't want this feature, CCB already cheap.

    and now we see this and EME also got many support tickets about it.

    EU had the same feature, we added after them, what was their community's reactions?

    I call NA community's action disgusting, say what you want, this is abovious NA community is doing way worse than EME these days.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    This act against alts using elite ccb from one day elite is disgusting either.
    It only makes eme look like scrooge.
    ask programmist to make timer: no elite no ccb.
    But yes, that requires some work..
    And if the reason in alts and one day elite then I do not understand this thing with hiding behind achievement. from the beginning the reason was achievement.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats Make Complete Crystalbinds stackable - this way people who want to can simply stack a whole bunch of CCBs (preventing the inconvenience of forgetting to pop one and break a crystal) while being able to give those achievement hunters the option to break their crystals. this will also allow the extremely extravagant amount of CCBs slightly diminish . . i mean, even if this was the case, the first thing i would do is stack 99x CCBs on the 9 alts that i have :o
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    SO to please elite players and to not "block" us from getting 2 achievements worth 20 points you have decided to give us veteran cbs which we constantly tell you we hate and dont want AND you decide to make this change instead of the countless others we've been begging for, for months!
    like REMOVING GOLD BOOST FROM ELITE BAR.!
    -adding strong bravery potions to the elite bar or canaphora.
    -removing lvl 58 crystals and cb's from entropic boxes,
    the list goes on .
    but you guys chose THIS. "issue" to tackle, rather quickly too I might add, while others take a veryyy long time to resolve.
    this is so wrong I am outraged by it.

    removing the continuous cb VS keeping it is not worth it. i can't believe this is even being discussed .... should never have been in patch notes.
    you guys at eme should have read this.. and been like "wow thats stupid, lets NOT do this".

    thank you for listening to the player base and not "five" people ! (sarcasm!)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its just general laziness

    From players in the first place.

    I like the idea from seraphinush, if we were able to stack ccb duration we could forget about all this issue but lazzines from players complaining about clicking a scroll each 12 hours of game play from an item that drops like candy and then complaining about the lazzines from the publisher because the "fix" they implemented is quite funny.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Its just general laziness

    From players in the first place.

    I like the idea from seraphinush, if we were able to stack ccb duration we could forget about all this issue but lazzines from players complaining about clicking a scroll each 12 hours of game play from an item that drops like candy and then complaining about the lazzines from the publisher because the "fix" they implemented is quite funny.

    It's not laziness, it's called forgetting that a buff you've had on for so long expired.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Its just general laziness

    From players in the first place.

    I like the idea from seraphinush, if we were able to stack ccb duration we could forget about all this issue but lazzines from players complaining about clicking a scroll each 12 hours of game play from an item that drops like candy and then complaining about the lazzines from the publisher because the "fix" they implemented is quite funny.

    Can you stop posting and replying? You are obviously missing the whole point of this thread and your posts arent constructive whatsoever, thus your wasting anyones time reading whatever you write. Learn to know when you are not needed

    Put in practice your own advise dude.

    The post is about the "issue" of crystalbinds and is a "QoL", people are over reacting about it and your post is just an example of that.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Its just general laziness

    From players in the first place.

    I like the idea from seraphinush, if we were able to stack ccb duration we could forget about all this issue but lazzines from players complaining about clicking a scroll each 12 hours of game play from an item that drops like candy and then complaining about the lazzines from the publisher because the "fix" they implemented is quite funny.

    It's not laziness, it's called forgetting that a buff you've had on for so long expired.

    To keep in track your buffs is one thing you have to do in everysingle game, to have permanent buffs and perks is a QoL and a nice one but if you can't keep in track the buffs people need to do more damage, to not die, to not get your crystals breaking, etc; and then make a it looks like a live or die matter then it is called lazzines.

    Everyone in this thread aggree that perma ccb is a nice perk and should be included, but people over reacting to attack others for a minor issue just make them look like a lazzy person.

    Some people have making suggestion about how this perk should be included, including myself, but other people have just joined this thread to attack EME or other players without even give a suggestion at all.

    Some of them comes here to just vent out their hatred against anyone that doesn't share his way of thinking and then claim the person they are attaking is derailing the thread. Funny, dont you think?
  • It was explained so many times here...yet we again at same point about laziness.
  • @Spacecats I'm sorry to tell you this but nobody is going to use that dumb 3hr crystalbind. What is the point of 3 hour crystalbinds anyways? how does downgrading a paid item makes any sense? Are you guys trying to be fair? Because you are not being fair. What about those who paid for elite just for the continuous CCB? So it's ok to fok them over just because of 20 achieve points? From what I've seen in this thread those who want those achievements are the great minority, besides, its not like you can't get the damn achieves by just not renewing elite for a few hours. What are you thinking man? Please explain the logic in this because i don't see it
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Thoury wrote: »
    @Spacecats I'm sorry to tell you this but nobody is going to use that dumb 3hr crystalbind. What is the point of 3 hour crystalbinds anyways? how does downgrading a paid item makes any sense? Are you guys trying to be fair? Because you are not being fair. What about those who paid for elite just for the continuous CCB? So it's ok to fok them over just because of 20 achieve points? From what I've seen in this thread those who want those achievements are the great minority, besides, its not like you can't get the damn achieves by just not renewing elite for a few hours. What are you thinking man? Please explain the logic in this because i don't see it

    I concur with you, those 3hr crystalbinds will be discarded for many users from their invetory, downgradind elite does not make sense and this solution doesn't make it fair at all.

    However I don't think a perma ccb is the main reason a person buys elite.

    So far we can see here, the removal from the perk is because some people didn't want to spend time (lazziness) doing other achivements and pilled support tickets about how unfair that perk made their game. :/

    Rather silly but they won this and got EME to undone a nice perk in the elite status.
    It was explained so many times here...yet we again at same point about laziness.

    Because the cause of the issue is lazzines from people.

    Some lazzy people that dont want keep track of their buffs and click a scroll every 12 hours and complain against the removal of the perk.

    Some lazzy people that dont want to spend time doing diferent achievementes to get 20 points and complained against the perk.

    Lazziness from people made this issue in the first place.
  • @ElinUsagi I agree it was lazy not to keep track of buffs and all but to be honest, I feel this is taking one of the very few nice perks elite had. It was lazy sure, but it is the paid service, it was QoL, It was a nice addition to the "premium" service and now it's gone along with the gold boost. On that note, I don't care about the gold boost tbh but the elite service has almost no incentive besides the double dungeon entry or the journal, the nostrum lags people.

    idk man, this is just dumb. They keep making elite less and less appealing
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Because the cause of the issue is lazzines from people.

    Some lazzy people that dont want keep track of their buffs and click a scroll every 12 hours and complain against the removal of the perk.

    Some lazzy people that dont want to spend time doing diferent achievementes to get 20 points and complained against the perk.

    Lazziness from people made this issue in the first place.

    ElinUsagi please just remove yourself from these forums. You're entirely unconstructive and outright refuse to read what people are saying.

    It is NOT a case of laziness. It's a case of not having to repeatedly click something after people have gotten used to a month of it being a non issue. The stupidness of losing a crystal because of an outdated system purely because two people complained that they won't be able to get a hidden achievement [Why haven't they got it before if it's such a big deal? Some achievements can't be gotten anymore. Treat it like a legacy one! Or cancel your sub for 20 minutes.] far outweighs the inconvenience of missing 20 points, which does not make or break anything.

    "I don't think permanent ccb is a reason to buy elite."

    It's a reason. Like literally anything else on the elite perks list. I recently cancelled my sub because of the stupidness of removing this perk. So, where's your point again?
Sign In or Register to comment.