Permanent Crystal Bind Being Removed...[Discussion]

11214161718

Comments

  • you know what we need to do? We need to flood the ticket support with complains about removing the continuous CCB from the elite bar. Or make a ticket every time you lose a crystal because the 3 hour one ran out so they can give it back. That seems to work.
  • I don't hide that I will write my ticket to support about what I think of this change.
    At this point, when we have no events, not much things to sell after events (except ccb and pots that we got last events)I even think to stop elite for self because no fee for selling items from events and ccb were two main things why I payed it. 12 hr ccb anyway will be better.
    wish you all good luck in proving right thing to eme, but in done for now)
  • Margarethe wrote: »
    Replacing the current gold boost for a permanent CCB toggle option (similar to noctenium) at the elite bar would be nice, in my opinion.
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Do we replace Gold Boost with CCBs on the Elite bar? If so, do we then move Gold Boost to the consumable box? Gold Boost wasn't a big deal for a while, but in the current gear progression system would that solution be a bummer for people that are thirsty for more gold? Would it put a damper on those leveling brand new accounts? We'd like to hear your thoughts!

    Re: the gold boost, the big problem with is it is that it didn't really evolve with the times when BHS changed the game to mostly go from monsters/bosses dropping gold to Vanguard Requests granting gold upon completion (below the daily cap). Ever since that change (intended to combat K-TERA's botting problem), people have felt that the gold boost was "useless" -- in fairness, it's not entirely useless, but represents a fraction of the gold you earn in game. If we want to continue to have a relevant gold boost, it would be more useful to have a gold boost on vanguard rewards -- but if you do that, probably 2x is OP. Either way, you'd need to go back to Bluehole and talk to them about it. If they could change the gold boost to be an "always-on" status that applied a passive boost to gold earned via any means (but at a smaller rate), I think people would be much more happy with it. The concern would by trying to find the right rate that balances Elite vs. F2P.

    Like the idea.
    Adding a 5-10% gold boost to Vanguard Requests would more than make up for the looting gold boost loss.
    Would also make elite more rewarding.

    This I like this option. Please do this. While I love the perma CCB, I also like getting that achievement as well, even though its small and not as relevant as others.
  • Margarethe wrote: »
    Replacing the current gold boost for a permanent CCB toggle option (similar to noctenium) at the elite bar would be nice, in my opinion.
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Do we replace Gold Boost with CCBs on the Elite bar? If so, do we then move Gold Boost to the consumable box? Gold Boost wasn't a big deal for a while, but in the current gear progression system would that solution be a bummer for people that are thirsty for more gold? Would it put a damper on those leveling brand new accounts? We'd like to hear your thoughts!

    Re: the gold boost, the big problem with is it is that it didn't really evolve with the times when BHS changed the game to mostly go from monsters/bosses dropping gold to Vanguard Requests granting gold upon completion (below the daily cap). Ever since that change (intended to combat K-TERA's botting problem), people have felt that the gold boost was "useless" -- in fairness, it's not entirely useless, but represents a fraction of the gold you earn in game. If we want to continue to have a relevant gold boost, it would be more useful to have a gold boost on vanguard rewards -- but if you do that, probably 2x is OP. Either way, you'd need to go back to Bluehole and talk to them about it. If they could change the gold boost to be an "always-on" status that applied a passive boost to gold earned via any means (but at a smaller rate), I think people would be much more happy with it. The concern would by trying to find the right rate that balances Elite vs. F2P.

    Like the idea.
    Adding a 5-10% gold boost to Vanguard Requests would more than make up for the looting gold boost loss.
    Would also make elite more rewarding.

    This I like this option. Please do this. While I love the perma CCB, I also like getting that achievement as well, even though its small and not as relevant as others.
  • Margarethe wrote: »
    Replacing the current gold boost for a permanent CCB toggle option (similar to noctenium) at the elite bar would be nice, in my opinion.
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Do we replace Gold Boost with CCBs on the Elite bar? If so, do we then move Gold Boost to the consumable box? Gold Boost wasn't a big deal for a while, but in the current gear progression system would that solution be a bummer for people that are thirsty for more gold? Would it put a damper on those leveling brand new accounts? We'd like to hear your thoughts!

    Re: the gold boost, the big problem with is it is that it didn't really evolve with the times when BHS changed the game to mostly go from monsters/bosses dropping gold to Vanguard Requests granting gold upon completion (below the daily cap). Ever since that change (intended to combat K-TERA's botting problem), people have felt that the gold boost was "useless" -- in fairness, it's not entirely useless, but represents a fraction of the gold you earn in game. If we want to continue to have a relevant gold boost, it would be more useful to have a gold boost on vanguard rewards -- but if you do that, probably 2x is OP. Either way, you'd need to go back to Bluehole and talk to them about it. If they could change the gold boost to be an "always-on" status that applied a passive boost to gold earned via any means (but at a smaller rate), I think people would be much more happy with it. The concern would by trying to find the right rate that balances Elite vs. F2P.

    Like the idea.
    Adding a 5-10% gold boost to Vanguard Requests would more than make up for the looting gold boost loss.
    Would also make elite more rewarding.

    This I like this option. Please do this. While I love the perma CCB, I also like getting that achievement as well, even though its small and not as relevant as others.
  • Why not do a complete crystalbind switched on and off?
  • 5KWT6GFYLH wrote: »
    Why not do a complete crystalbind switched on and off?

    It's not programmed in the game (yet?); we hope they ask BHS to do it and BHS agrees to add the option.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoury wrote: »
    you know what we need to do? We need to flood the ticket support with complains about removing the continuous CCB from the elite bar. Or make a ticket every time you lose a crystal because the 3 hour one ran out so they can give it back. That seems to work.

    Please do not be childish and do this. Support cannot change this decision, and you ruin the game for everyone else who must wait longer for REAL tickets to be addressed.

    This is why I say Tera forums have the worst community. You people are insane.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Tewii wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Because the cause of the issue is lazzines from people.

    Some lazzy people that dont want keep track of their buffs and click a scroll every 12 hours and complain against the removal of the perk.

    Some lazzy people that dont want to spend time doing diferent achievementes to get 20 points and complained against the perk.

    Lazziness from people made this issue in the first place.

    ElinUsagi please just remove yourself from these forums. You're entirely unconstructive and outright refuse to read what people are saying.

    It is NOT a case of laziness. It's a case of not having to repeatedly click something after people have gotten used to a month of it being a non issue. The stupidness of losing a crystal because of an outdated system purely because two people complained that they won't be able to get a hidden achievement [Why haven't they got it before if it's such a big deal? Some achievements can't be gotten anymore. Treat it like a legacy one! Or cancel your sub for 20 minutes.] far outweighs the inconvenience of missing 20 points, which does not make or break anything.

    "I don't think permanent ccb is a reason to buy elite."

    It's a reason. Like literally anything else on the elite perks list. I recently cancelled my sub because of the stupidness of removing this perk. So, where's your point again?

    we can say that about some player councils too. DUH.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tewii wrote: »

    ElinUsagi please just remove yourself from these forums. You're entirely unconstructive and outright refuse to read what people are saying.

    It is NOT a case of laziness. It's a case of not having to repeatedly click something after people have gotten used to a month of it being a non issue. The stupidness of losing a crystal because of an outdated system purely because two people complained that they won't be able to get a hidden achievement [Why haven't they got it before if it's such a big deal? Some achievements can't be gotten anymore. Treat it like a legacy one! Or cancel your sub for 20 minutes.] far outweighs the inconvenience of missing 20 points, which does not make or break anything.

    "I don't think permanent ccb is a reason to buy elite."

    It's a reason. Like literally anything else on the elite perks list. I recently cancelled my sub because of the stupidness of removing this perk. So, where's your point again?

    Talking about being entirely unconstructive and then twisting words from another person.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    However I don't think a perma ccb is the main reason a person buys elite.

    You should take your own advise and remove yourself from the forums but first made everyone else a favor and remove yourself from PC because most of your post its to try to invalidate opinions making your post a personal attack masked in a "suposed to be constructive post", right?
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Thoury wrote: »
    you know what we need to do? We need to flood the ticket support with complains about removing the continuous CCB from the elite bar. Or make a ticket every time you lose a crystal because the 3 hour one ran out so they can give it back. That seems to work.

    People like you need to be banned and kept far away from support ticket systems.
  • I don't see any issue with it, because the crystalbind would be in the elite skill bar.
    I'm used to clicking the battle nostrum button every time I fite them mobs and BAMs.

    Its just one more button, you guys.. :cookie:
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Tewii wrote: »

    ElinUsagi please just remove yourself from these forums. You're entirely unconstructive and outright refuse to read what people are saying.

    It is NOT a case of laziness. It's a case of not having to repeatedly click something after people have gotten used to a month of it being a non issue. The stupidness of losing a crystal because of an outdated system purely because two people complained that they won't be able to get a hidden achievement [Why haven't they got it before if it's such a big deal? Some achievements can't be gotten anymore. Treat it like a legacy one! Or cancel your sub for 20 minutes.] far outweighs the inconvenience of missing 20 points, which does not make or break anything.

    "I don't think permanent ccb is a reason to buy elite."

    It's a reason. Like literally anything else on the elite perks list. I recently cancelled my sub because of the stupidness of removing this perk. So, where's your point again?

    Talking about being entirely unconstructive and then twisting words from another person.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    However I don't think a perma ccb is the main reason a person buys elite.

    You should take your own advise and remove yourself from the forums but first made everyone else a favor and remove yourself from PC because most of your post its to try to invalidate opinions making your post a personal attack masked in a "suposed to be constructive post", right?

    Where's the personal attack? And I used your point to validate my point. That isn't twisting words. Please learn to debate before calling me out on stuff. The removal of the permanent CCB just to sate a tiny, tiny minority of people who want the achievement is absurd.

    And just because I'm PC doesn't mean I have to be nice or agree with you.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tewii wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Tewii wrote: »

    ElinUsagi please just remove yourself from these forums. You're entirely unconstructive and outright refuse to read what people are saying.

    It is NOT a case of laziness. It's a case of not having to repeatedly click something after people have gotten used to a month of it being a non issue. The stupidness of losing a crystal because of an outdated system purely because two people complained that they won't be able to get a hidden achievement [Why haven't they got it before if it's such a big deal? Some achievements can't be gotten anymore. Treat it like a legacy one! Or cancel your sub for 20 minutes.] far outweighs the inconvenience of missing 20 points, which does not make or break anything.

    "I don't think permanent ccb is a reason to buy elite."

    It's a reason. Like literally anything else on the elite perks list. I recently cancelled my sub because of the stupidness of removing this perk. So, where's your point again?

    Talking about being entirely unconstructive and then twisting words from another person.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    However I don't think a perma ccb is the main reason a person buys elite.

    You should take your own advise and remove yourself from the forums but first made everyone else a favor and remove yourself from PC because most of your post its to try to invalidate opinions making your post a personal attack masked in a "suposed to be constructive post", right?

    Where's the personal attack? And I used your point to validate my point. That isn't twisting words. Please learn to debate before calling me out on stuff. The removal of the permanent CCB just to sate a tiny, tiny minority of people who want the achievement is absurd.

    And just because I'm PC doesn't mean I have to be nice or agree with you.

    you said to him to remove himself from forums. that is not up to you to say that.

    PS: if players were complaining, if they weren't sending tickets, if they weren't crying for 20 achievement points, if we had mature players like EU players which got the same feature. EME didn't have to change so those same people now cry and say yo EME 20 achievement point is nothing.

    PSS: EME, turn that feature on, Just warn people if they want to get those achievement points, they can do it between charging Elite.

    PSSS: Ban a whole lotta players from forums.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Tewii wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Tewii wrote: »

    ElinUsagi please just remove yourself from these forums. You're entirely unconstructive and outright refuse to read what people are saying.

    It is NOT a case of laziness. It's a case of not having to repeatedly click something after people have gotten used to a month of it being a non issue. The stupidness of losing a crystal because of an outdated system purely because two people complained that they won't be able to get a hidden achievement [Why haven't they got it before if it's such a big deal? Some achievements can't be gotten anymore. Treat it like a legacy one! Or cancel your sub for 20 minutes.] far outweighs the inconvenience of missing 20 points, which does not make or break anything.

    "I don't think permanent ccb is a reason to buy elite."

    It's a reason. Like literally anything else on the elite perks list. I recently cancelled my sub because of the stupidness of removing this perk. So, where's your point again?

    Talking about being entirely unconstructive and then twisting words from another person.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    However I don't think a perma ccb is the main reason a person buys elite.

    You should take your own advise and remove yourself from the forums but first made everyone else a favor and remove yourself from PC because most of your post its to try to invalidate opinions making your post a personal attack masked in a "suposed to be constructive post", right?

    Where's the personal attack? And I used your point to validate my point. That isn't twisting words. Please learn to debate before calling me out on stuff. The removal of the permanent CCB just to sate a tiny, tiny minority of people who want the achievement is absurd.

    And just because I'm PC doesn't mean I have to be nice or agree with you.

    you said to him to remove himself from forums. that is not up to you to say that.

    A PC member saying that is not a personal attack, funny, right?

    Adn then he says others are the ones making unconstrutive posts.
Sign In or Register to comment.