Permanent Crystal Bind Being Removed...[Discussion]

Comments

• I don't see any issue with it, because the crystalbind would be in the elite skill bar.
    I'm used to clicking the battle nostrum button every time I fite them mobs and BAMs.

Its just one more button, you guys.. :cookie:

Which you have a limited amount of, shared between every character you play, unlike the nostrum. And you don't see the problem with it?
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Can we ever just have a thread where people aren't calling out other people, ya know, breaking the rules and junk? Surprised half of you aren't jailed more often.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    Can we ever just have a thread where people aren't calling out other people, ya know, breaking the rules and junk? Surprised half of you aren't jailed more often.

If you take into consideration that a member for PC is one of those then you won't wonder why mods are not that strict over rules, they would have to ban their own "player's representatives" first for the very same reason.
  • Which you have a limited amount of, shared between every character you play, unlike the nostrum. And you don't see the problem with it?
    To unblock elite status players from gaining the "Imperfect Crystals" and "Ideal Crystals" achievements, we have changed how we deliver Crystalbinding to those players:
    > We have added (24) Complete Veteran Crystalbinds (3 hour) to the Elite Status Perks skillbar.
    >These will reset everyday like the rest of the skillbar items.

Its 72 hours worth of crystalbinds. U play the game 72 hours a day or something? :scream:
    Not to mention people are 'boasting' that they have miliyons of crystalbinds sitting, collecting dust in their banks.
    Time to use them all up or sell em in trade broker.
    :smiley:
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    I liked the idea of having a superior noct elixir in the bar..
  • I wish the CCB bubble was still removed. Now that was a QOL fix that was reversed.
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    I wish the CCB bubble was still removed. Now that was a QOL fix that was reversed.

But some players might want it for screenshots! Even if it's just the minority this is the compromise!
    /s
  • Im glad its removed, I hate it when things like this are permanent, if i lose a crystal cause i forgot a ccb that's my fault but with this elite bs i could act like an idiot with nary a care, I dont like it when consumables get easier, and i know this is an unpopular opinion but even with charms and stamina i liked having to keep watch over my stamina, and needed to recharm at death, it gave a kind of punishment for death for an extra 10 seconds without one dps so they could buff back up. .... I just don't like it when it get a easier makes me feel like,im being babied...
  • > @iLucky said:
    > Vinyltails wrote: »
    >
    > BHS/EME: "We added Permanent CCB to elite now!"
    > Players: "BUT MY ACHIEVEMENTS REMOVE IT (or toggle)
    > BHS/EME: "Ok we removed it BUT we're giving you free 6hour crystalbinds so you don't have to buy them and choose when to use it!
    > Players: "WHY YOU REMOVE PERM CCB EME PLS"
    >
    > The cycle continues
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The problem is that there wasn't that much opposition to it. I checked forum history and only ONE thread was created about it, hardly that much opposition to the idea. That's why I don't get why the change was made. It probably was a small handful of users who ruined it for everyone else.

I was the one who made tgat thread, i just didn't think it was a good feature to im0lement in the first place, ccb are cheap and last 12 hours it iust seemed like a cheap shot at shoving elwhatever they could into elite to make more people buy it and im ecstatic its going, shoot me idc im elated.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    You must be alone in that regard, look at everyone who wants it.
  • yes, 17 pages with feedback from players but nothing can be changed. @EnerG thx you
  • Screw convenience for those paying for elite that really liked having to not worry about refreshing CCB's I guess.: / What a [filtered] change.
  • Lets change all world for bunch of people.
    Brilliant logic.
  • The only value I see in achievements is to acquire something from the achievement. For me, that's a title that's appropriate for the char I'm playing; eg. my sorc is snowy/icy-themed in appearance and so likes the wintera titles -- which is why I'm acquiring those for her, but not my main or other alts. The "gives nothing" achieves are only useful for acquiring laurels and really, those two crystal achieves give so few points they aren't worth the effort when working a laurel.

BTW, on the subject of titles, I find the glowy ones to be rather too flashy to ever use. While it's really cool to see that someone has completed the requirements for one, I don't know the names of these people because the glow blocks the name .. as far as I can tell, they're all named "Witness to History", etc..
  • And now we got replaced with 3 hour long crystal binds.
    Myself, I'm just using old 12 hour ones..
    Once a day I'll have to use one, instead of once every few hours..
    comeon eme