Keening Dawn Mote

I was wondering if it would be possible that EME made the keening dawn mote that drops in Island of dawn from bams, to be a 100% drop rate like it is over EU version, they do drop somewhat "often" but having them drop all the time would be useful for the IoD grind, specially at lower ilv or for healer classes that try to solo the high tier bams.

Comments

• Another thread of this. Keep asking and they'll put it on the Store at 95emp for one.
  • Yes but then reduce your rewards by half. EU get only a half of NAs IoD rewards
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    Yes but then reduce your rewards by half. EU get only a half of NAs IoD rewards

From what I've heard ever since the gear update, EU's IoD has had the same rewards as us. I could be wrong however.
  • Partyblast wrote: »

From what I've heard ever since the gear update, EU's IoD has had the same rewards as us. I could be wrong however.

We still have the double Vanguard item/credit event running on all our servers now, and unless they just turned it on recently, they didn't have that on last I checked.
  • Partyblast wrote: »

We still have the double Vanguard item/credit event running on all our servers now, and unless they just turned it on recently, they didn't have that on last I checked.

He meant that in EU they have just half the vanguard rewards from quests, compared to NA.
    Then again even if we were to get the 100% mote drop there is no reason to cut the rewards.
  • edited December 2017
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    Partyblast wrote: »

He meant that in EU they have just half the vanguard rewards from quests, compared to NA.
    Then again even if we were to get the 100% mote drop there is no reason to cut the rewards.

This was the whole compromise that was done on purpose though. In EU, you can grind faster (thanks to the mote) but get half the rep+items each vanguard. In NA, you don't get the mote as often so it takes a bit longer, but you get double the rep+items each vanguard. If they make it so that you always get the mote and also keep the double rep+items, they will probably consider that unbalanced. At least that was the logic when this first came out.

Probably the bigger issue is to update the vanguard rep merchant so that the double rep will feel more valuable.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    STOP ASKING FOR STUFF THAT EU HAS.

You whined about weekend AFK events, and we got one and it lags the heck out of the server.

You asked for perma CCB, and then you whine about achieves, so now they're taking it away.

STOP WHINING ABOUT EU. GO THERE IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH WHAT EU HAS. LEAVE NA ALONE.

Please do not make keen motes 100%. IoD is the easiest afk content in the game. We have double vanguards and semi-drops that make decent gold. Please @Spacecats do not change it.

FFS you people are absolutely ridiculous.
  • While I wouldn't be averse to perhaps making the drops more regular to a certain extent they don't really need to be increased, just to have the RNG reduced a little bit perhaps. Is kinda annoying when you end up doing over 40 BAM's before you see even one, and then the next day they are dropping like candy. Perhaps one every 10 mobs so a few on each repetition go quicker but not 100% uptime as that would just be overkill.
  • STOP ASKING FOR STUFF THAT EU HAS.

You whined about weekend AFK events, and we got one and it lags the heck out of the server.

You asked for perma CCB, and then you whine about achieves, so now they're taking it away.

STOP WHINING ABOUT EU. GO THERE IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH WHAT EU HAS. LEAVE NA ALONE.

Please do not make keen motes 100%. IoD is the easiest afk content in the game. We have double vanguards and semi-drops that make decent gold. Please @Spacecats do not change it.

Cass you are always so angry and yelling and have nothing useful to say :v
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    > @CassandraTR said:
    > STOP ASKING FOR STUFF THAT EU HAS.
    >
    > You whined about weekend AFK events, and we got one and it lags the heck out of the server.
    >
    > You asked for perma CCB, and then you whine about achieves, so now they're taking it away.
    >
    > STOP WHINING ABOUT EU. GO THERE IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH WHAT EU HAS. LEAVE NA ALONE.
    >
    > Please do not make keen motes 100%. IoD is the easiest afk content in the game. We have double vanguards and semi-drops that make decent gold. Please @Spacecats do not change it.
    >
    > FFS you people are absolutely ridiculous.

Couldn't multi like this :( , 1000000kkkkk% agree and then some go play EU
    All these thread on EU this and EU that , just go already
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    STOP ASKING FOR STUFF THAT EU HAS.

Cass you are always so angry and yelling and have nothing useful to say :v

Except what she says is valid and 100% correct.

Go troll elsewhere.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

This is what i thought as well until i did the math and figured that EU gets actually more gold per IOD quest on top of the 100% keen mote because the vanguard shop is updated and the vanguard points have x5 more value even without the double rewards ( for example the fine relentless niveot sells for 2k on EU while on NA it sells for 400g each ).

And even up to this day i still fail to understand why on NA we never got the vanguard updated shop and why do we have to struggle so much considering that we get less gold per IOD quest and not even have 100% keen mote where as EU gets more gold per IOD quest and has 100% keen mote.

Why do we get the so called double rewards when they are not double at all? I mean, the vanguard points were supposed to good as long as the shop was updated but the shop is not updated and because of it the points are greatly diminished in value so the vanguard points are not double at all. And all the other double rewards are pretty much useless because we either have enough enchanting materials from methamorphic emblems and dungeon drops so the double enchanting materials from IOD quest do not really matter while the +3 gold talents and more emblems for titan storm/earth as are as much as useless because the gold talent is 20g each and going down while the titan storm/earth is 100g each and going down so we pretty much get around 100g total from these two things.

In other words, we get more useless enchanting materials and less gold per IOD quest for the exchange of not having 100% keen mote. How this makes any sense?

Then we are called a bunch of angry kids that are never happy with anything.
  • 100% keen mote would be good for healers only. They struggle so much this patch :persevere:

At this point our double rewards feel not enough still for many. Its very expensive for most to gear other chars for sake of more farming. Tera lived from events but we don't have anything gold wothy either. So the only income for gold are vanguards that aren't that big. And for most healers iod is cancer.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did people actually complain about this? I lurk this forum quite a bit and I never saw anyone complaining about that 20 point achievement thing. It's why the recent CCB decision came -- from my point of view at least -- from out of nowhere. From what I understood, the CCB achievements don't even count towards a laurel.

The rest of this topic's been done to death and said a dozen times so w/e
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    voidy wrote: »
    From what I understood, the CCB achievements don't even count towards a laurel.

They do count, the only thing about them is that they're hidden for some reason.