Next maintenance is scheduled for Thursday, December 13 from 8 - 11 am PST (three hours).

During this maintenance we will deploy a BAF Masters hotfix.

Any word on the Popstar costumes?

Spacecats wrote: »
Arwen wrote: »
And then i see an elin wearing this, and I literally die to have one! <3 :'(
The golden one is so costly, 250k on broker, while the dyeable one i still yet to see one.

They are looking super cute omg! Why they got exclusive fashion? Or am I missing something here?

Those are the Pop Star items we're getting this Thursday (that I'm really excited about <3). I'll be raffling some off during the Friday stream...

... plus I'll revealing another surprising item I don't think most have seen yet.

still not in the browser/ingame store. o:

Comments

• Yea im waiting for them to, seems like everything goes wrong today...
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    They're gonna probably be added tomorrow, or a little later.
  • They're on schedule for release early this afternoon (12/14). <3
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    They're on schedule for release early this afternoon (12/14). <3

great, thanks for the update!
  • Damn that's a steep price for a costume. $25CAD for a costume? Guarantee it'll work out to more if i went the loot box root praying for RNGesus to be kind. Nope can't afford that. It's almost x-mas and it's slow season near my house. Not worth that much money. Rather fill the gas tank so i have gas to get to all the family get togethers coming up in the next week or so.Maybe once the prices get reduced a bit.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    So what's the surprising item?
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »

I think he said it was for the stream on Friday?
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Popstar outfits aren't in the dressing room, going to hold off on this one for now . . .
  • I hope it is the ducky/beachball footsteps. Really want those steps the other regions have.
  • Digivolve wrote: »

I think he said it was for the stream on Friday?

maybe its the flying costumes that we saw the video of. maybe its going to be with the Christmas gift boxes as the major prize for spending 200 usd. maybe we will be able to get them in game. who knows? maybe its some Christmas candy. I guess we will just have to wait and see. or in my case have to read about it in forums cause I cant get the twitch streams to work for me anymore for the past 8 months.