[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Thursday's Maintenance 6/2

2 Fashion Coupon Fixes for Thursday:
  • Ninja Fashion Coupon Costume icons are fixed.
  • Ninja Fashion Coupon Costumes will be previewable
  • Brawlers will be able to wear Fashion Coupon Costumes previously only available to Lancer and Berserkers*.

*That set is:
Federation Supply Hauberk
Elite Hauberk
Rock Hard Hauberk
Hauberk of the Exalted
Nepir's Silky Ice Hauberk
Well-Admired Platemail
Hauberk of the Unforgettable
Breastplate of the Vanquisher
Melsanir Breastplate
Hauberk of Mystel
Dreadwraith Mail
Abyssal Plate
Manafire Hauberk
Unusual Hauberk Template
Rage Cage
Palescale Hauberk
Ornamental Hauberk
Dragonwing Hauberk
Steamtint Hauberk
Riddling Cuirass
Nightforge Hauberk Costume
Conjunct Hauberk Costume
Heart's Cage Costume

There are some things to note. When a brawler wears some of these outfits, they will look identical to the other ones. In other words:
  • Abyssal Plate == Breastplate of the Vanquisher
  • Hauberk of the Exalted == Rock Hard Hauberk = Nepir's Silky Ice Hauberk
  • Nightforge Hauberk Costume == Unusual Hauberk Template

Feedstock will be addressed in a separate thread.

TERA Rewards not being doubled in the Vanguard Requests - So the event is on to help with the feedstock supply, but it is not rewarding double TERA Rewards. It's quite confusing so we'll be ending the event this Thursday. We will be compensating the TERA Rewards Points that everyone got from May 24th to June 2nd (So if you earned X TERA Rewards points in that time frame, we will give you X points again). At that time, we'll have another way to supplement feedstock.

Comments

• CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    Yaay, is nice to get some good news! Thx Treesharks!
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Treeshark my boy!

When he's here, you know [filtered]'s getting resolved.
  • DesuskyDesusky ✭✭✭
    Don't turn off the double VG event!
  • WuruqWuruq ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Reposted from another thread:
    Treeshark wrote: »
    replaced Nugget with Felicity.

All hail our lord and savior, Treeshark! :hurrah:

But seriously, thank you, Treeshark!

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I kind of disagree with Apothecary dyes replacing Federation bills. That will mean that the only way to get Federation bills will be through the daily log in, which awards only 5 per account. 5 Federation bills a day doesnt buy you anything from the federation bill shop, and the only loot boxes that used to give federation bills in the shop are long gone, only returning during seasonal events. We need more ways to get more than just 5 Federation bills a day.

Also, is no use that we getting those Fashion Coupon changes, without having another way to get more of them. Before patch, IMS was an excelent way to earn coupons and a better option for most than to kill bams endlessly, not it seems we are being forced to kill bams for coupons.
  • SatfireSatfire
    edited May 2016
    What about the Vanguard points, right now they are doubled. If the points go back to the way they were, then MWA will go even higher in price. If the VG points where doubled like they are now it would help to keep the price down. But at any rate thank you Treeshark for the post about the other stuff much appreciated.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    nice update treeshark but i have a question:
    what about the vanguard credits you will get from doing dungeon?
    because 50-60 its nothing..
    even with elite 100 vanguard credits for each dungeon you do so if 8 the max per day its only 4 masterwork alkahest box its nothing..
    in the last patch you will get 1400 vanguard points each day so its like 7 masterwork alkahest box and i think 7 masterwork alkahest box a day its nice
    but 4 its too low..

BTW
    when we will get the new class balances #9 and #10?
    i really want the double crit on my fireblast for sorc!!
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    dragonmu12 wrote: »
    nice update treeshark but i have a question:
    what about the vanguard credits you will get from doing dungeon?
    because 50-60 its nothing..
    even with elite 100 vanguard credits for each dungeon you do so if 8 the max per day its only 4 masterwork alkahest box its nothing..
    in the last patch you will get 1400 vanguard points each day so its like 7 masterwork alkahest box and i think 7 masterwork alkahest box a day its nice
    but 4 its too low..

BTW
    when we will get the new class balances #9 and #10?
    i really want the double crit on my fireblast for sorc!!

I agree, there should be something done about credits.
  • Wow you guys are really impressing me with keeping up on things now, why couldn't you have done these things back in December before I blew so much money on Bns?

Anyway good job who knows maybe sometime soon i'll start giving you money again.
  • Glad I kept my elite status! I'm looking forward to this update! Thanks!
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Treeshark, I wanna say thank you so much, because it feels like you are genuinely trying to help us. :)

Oh, and question. Will the brawler leveling gear be added as well?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    THANK YOU for the Brawler options for clothes! If I am reading this correctly, we are getting our leveling armor? THANK YOU for fixing the previews for Ninja!

And thank you for putting Felicity back!
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    2 Fashion Coupon Fixes for Thursday:
    • Ninja Fashion Coupon Costume icons are fixed.
    • Ninja Fashion Coupon Costumes will be previewable
    • Brawlers will be able to wear Fashion Coupon Costumes previously only available to Lancer and Berserkers*.

*That set is:
    Federation Supply Hauberk
    Elite Hauberk
    Rock Hard Hauberk
    Hauberk of the Exalted
    Nepir's Silky Ice Hauberk
    Well-Admired Platemail
    Hauberk of the Unforgettable
    Breastplate of the Vanquisher
    Melsanir Breastplate
    Hauberk of Mystel
    Dreadwraith Mail
    Abyssal Plate
    Manafire Hauberk
    Unusual Hauberk Template
    Rage Cage
    Palescale Hauberk
    Ornamental Hauberk
    Dragonwing Hauberk
    Steamtint Hauberk
    Riddling Cuirass
    Nightforge Hauberk Costume
    Conjunct Hauberk Costume
    Heart's Cage Costume

There are some things to note. When a brawler wears some of these outfits, they will look identical to the other ones. In other words:
    • Abyssal Plate == Breastplate of the Vanquisher
    • Hauberk of the Exalted == Rock Hard Hauberk = Nepir's Silky Ice Hauberk
    • Nightforge Hauberk Costume == Unusual Hauberk Template

Feedstock will be addressed in a separate thread.

TERA Rewards not being doubled in the Vanguard Requests - So the event is on to help with the feedstock supply, but it is not rewarding double TERA Rewards. It's quite confusing so we'll be ending the event this Thursday. We will be compensating the TERA Rewards Points that everyone got from May 24th to June 2nd (So if you earned X TERA Rewards points in that time frame, we will give you X points again). At that time, we'll have another way to supplement feedstock.

I am glad to hear the brawler fashions are coming, thank you for this. Now I can finally put my brawler in an outfit I actually like :pleased:

If I understand this correctly, as people were not receiving the double reward points, you will be compensating the points that were not given during the time frame listed, correct?
    Treeshark wrote: »
    Also changes to the Elite Gift Box:
    replaced MES with BES
    replaced Nugget with Felicity.
    a 500 t8 FS jackpot
    a 500 t9 FS jackpot
    Apoth dyes replaces Fed bills.

This. Just this. Great update, really appreciate this Treeshark. I had to think about the Apoth dyes replacing Fed bills, but I think you only received 5 fed bills right? If that was the case, I would definitely rather have the dyes.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    This. Just this. Great update, really appreciate this Treeshark. I had to think about the Apoth dyes replacing Fed bills, but I think you only received 5 fed bills right? If that was the case, I would definitely rather have the dyes.

You would get 15 bills.