There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

12/15 Twitch Stream: Pop Stars & Roadmap Update

Today for the weekly TERA Twitch stream we're wrapping things up for the new year and giving a little look ahead at 2018. I'll be joined by Product Manager Seandynamite who will key us into some Developer Roadmap updates that will be added after the show. He'll also take questions while we raffle off some of the new Pop Star outfits, which we'll also show off on Tempest Reach (come hang out if you're online during the stream <3 ).

The stream will begin at 3 p.m. PST at http://www.Twitch.tv/EnMasseEntertainment

See you there!

Comments

• Twitch Code: Three Point Landing

Rewards:

200 Reward Credits

1000 Reward points

1 Winged Band (7 Days)

1 Strong Bravery Potion

1 Strong Canephora Potion
  • did they talk about the new flying costumes? I cant get twitch stream to play on my pc for some reason. if they did, did they say when and how to obtain them?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    did they talk about the new flying costumes? I cant get twitch stream to play on my pc for some reason. if they did, did they say when and how to obtain them?

Yes they did...I came in late but it seems to be they're planning it for towards January once Sea-man has finalised the Sales stuff
    Edit: They also updated the Dev roadmap so go have a nose at it
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Are the Iron Man suits RNG box?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Ayi wrote: »

We don't know yet....they need to finalise the sales stuff first...aka how they're going to sell it
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Ayi wrote: »

I only hope they have the direct buy version for these costumes.

Edit: I have paid for some loot boxes costumes 3k or 5k EMP in game (buying the stuff the one who has the costume wants from cash shop) and I would be more than willingly to pay amounts like those for a costume outside from a loot box. My luck is just as bad as to spend 400 dls in the same loot box and not being able to get the costume you are looking to get.
  • I hope they wont be in rng boxes. I will actually buy one from the store if they are a direct sell, as long as they are reasonably priced. I want one for my elin or human mystic. to me the female ones don't look as lore breaking as the male ones, but I have to say even they look cool too. im just curious to see how the popos look in theirs lol.
  • they said they are trying to workout how to go about it as the costume comes with a few pieces but only needs the main part (suit not wings or head gear or what ever) to fly but will need a new skill (flying skill) to fly and with out both skill and suit achieved and worn , you wont fly
    but there is a dyeable and non dyeable version on both
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    think they said available after the 18th jan 2 days after the fed store/fashion store
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    think they said available after the 18th jan 2 days after the fed store/fashion store

I think the schedule for fashion store changed; the lootboxes are now apparently on Fed Bills until 30 Jan, and the Fashion Coupon update is on the roadmap in February. But, they did say they were targeting 18 Jan for these outfits, subject to change.
  • thought Spacecats confirmed in this twitch the 16th for fed bill closure
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    thought Spacecats confirmed in this twitch the 16th for fed bill closure

Patch Notes say 30 January... so I think it was extended, but anyway -- people should do it now and not take any chances.
  • yep just re watching it and spacecats does confirm 16th for close of fed bills shop at start and at 46:15 seandynamite announces the 18th the release of a new premium item ~ the flying suit
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is @Halrath? I miss him :confused: He always sent me off map and summon stuff on my head or shut me up from global :(
  • pikpatsoupikpatsou ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Where is @Halrath? I miss him :confused: He always sent me off map and summon stuff on my head or shut me up from global :(

Stockholm Syndrome