Elite Status CCB Changes Coming Thursday, December 21st!

Hello all!

With Bluehole's help, we are glad to announce that on Thursday, December 21st after maintenance we will be returning the always-on Continuous Crystalbind to our Elite Status player benefits. Also, starting Thursday, getting Elite Status will also grant you the two achievements (if you haven't unlocked them already): Imperfect Crystals and Ideal Crystals. We will also be removing the clickable CCB from the elite status perks hotbar.

We heard you and pushed for a better solution and I'm glad we're able to get it out quickly.

Thanks for the feedback!

-seandynamite-

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 ✭✭✭
    Thank you <3 :+1:
    Glad you listened.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Oh my -- making several complaint threads actually worked hehe thank you o/
  • Thanks for the promptness , and the update of what's happening and when
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Good, thank you very much for the actual change back.
    But please EME next time actually ask the community(the player council isnt the community when 80% of them dont play the game anymore) when your making a change that effects people, You might realise something is a bad mistake and avoid getting people pissed off.
  • Yay Thank you!
  • wew did eme actually read my post about that LOL, wp if so.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    It's a Christmas miracle :p

EME saved Christmas!
  • "Elite Status will also grant you the two achievements (if you haven't unlocked them already): Imperfect Crystals and Ideal Crystals"

This is also quite a smart win-win solution - by auto-granting these achievements once you're Elite.
  • Vanchuu93Vanchuu93 ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    c0g wrote: »
    "Elite Status will also grant you the two achievements (if you haven't unlocked them already): Imperfect Crystals and Ideal Crystals"

This is also quite a smart win-win solution - by auto-granting these achievements once you're Elite.

You still can get those achievements quite easily, i don't see the problem Mr. Hater.
  • Thank you very much.
  • :V ;V :V :V :V :V :love:
  • Oh my -- making several complaint threads actually worked hehe thank you o/

it doesn't always work. I wish it did or we would have much more stuff brought back into the game
    Ayi wrote: »
    It's a Christmas miracle :p

EME saved Christmas!

I guess now they don't have to do anything else for the Christmas events since you seem content with just that lol.jk
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanchuu93 wrote: »
    "Elite Status will also grant you the two achievements (if you haven't unlocked them already): Imperfect Crystals and Ideal Crystals"

You still can get those achievements quite easily, i don't see the problem Mr. Hater.

I don't think he was being sarcastic (at least this time). Glad they were able to figure something out with BHS.
  • Lighting793Lighting793 ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    finaly its getting fixed. No one should have to force die on purpose let alone remove Perm CCB from elite.
  • Vanchuu93 wrote: »

I don't think he was being sarcastic (at least this time). Glad they were able to figure something out with BHS.

In fact it's a win-win-win solution.

Win: Majority elite players who want Perm CCB get it back.
    Win: Elite players who want the achievements auto-receive it with elite status.
    Win: Devs don't need to waste their resource coding new stuff.