Time for new expansion soon?

I have a feeling that Tera going to get a new expansion soon since we just kill the main guy and most the story in FoA is around him, so without him = no more story = no more BRAND NEW dungeons. Another thing thing is that the latest expantion was two years ago so now it is time for a new one? So what do you guys think.

Comments

• New expansion can be or not be a big deal. Look to what we just have now: flying mount, new class and new dungeons, batleground and solo content.
    I mean, I really don't think a new area to level up and new lvl cap would be better than that.
  • edited June 2016
    Ilythien wrote: »
    New expansion can be or not be a big deal. Look to what we just have now: flying mount, new class and new dungeons, batleground and solo content.
    I mean, I really don't think a new area to level up and new lvl cap would be better than that.

In this case I mean the new area to level up, new lvl cap and somewhat new story, the "big expansion" like FoA. Things we just got I rather call it a big patch. Btw doesnt the word "expansion" in mmo mean that there's first and foremost a new area and new lvl cap?
  • StarbuzzStarbuzz ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I am waiting for the day BHS releases a 20 man raid to have a chance to fight the Tera "Gods" like Lakan, Lok, and Saleron.
  • You would throw out the window, t9 and t10 crafted items and materials put into it, if you could lv up beyong 65, and i don;t think some compensation will be awarded for those who have the gear.
  • edited June 2016
    I have a feeling that Tera going to get a new expansion soon since we just kill the main guy and most the story in FoA is around him, so without him = no more story = no more BRAND NEW dungeons. Another thing thing is that the latest expantion was two years ago so now it is time for a new one? So what do you guys think.

Yeah, I agree; it's what I've been predicting for some time as well. There have also been a few hints from the developers and EME that an expansion is coming at some point. The contents of this particular patch (like wrapping up this "story arc" and introducing the flight system) also seem to be setting the stage.

At this point, my guess is that this summer's update in K-TERA will either be the expansion, or will be obviously setting the stage for the expansion in some way.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expansions are usually one way to try and get people back into an old game. WoW has had a lot of success with those, and tera, as it is now, still feels incomplete. Level 70. Dungeons that require flying mounts, ktera's talent system upgraded and set for NA. All those things could be coming. Who knows. Then there's also Manahan and the gods.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    i think the new expension is to kill dakuryon or the new newbie island or the new island of dawn

and pls not new level cap :3
  • I'm curious if BHS is still gonna release Baldera at some point. I'd love to see that.
    Another thing thing is that the latest expantion was two years ago so now it is time for a new one?.

The level 65 expansion was 2 years ago? Woah O.o

• Thodi wrote: »
    I'm curious if BHS is still gonna release Baldera at some point. I'd love to see that.
    Another thing thing is that the latest expantion was two years ago so now it is time for a new one?.

The level 65 expansion was 2 years ago? Woah O.o

http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-290302
    1 yr. 6 mo. ago.
  • WG7WWET5R3WG7WWET5R3 ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    They might use baldera next patch. In ktera they blocked Baldera with invisible wall. Can't even climb there anymore.
  • ReezReez ✭✭
    This actually makes sense lol