[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Cleansing brooch

I've never seen post about this so i create one. EME doesnt say something about this brooch, how we can obtain it? I mean, its useful for healers but in this patch it is no longer possible to obtain it. I've seen people who have it, others not and I think it's unfair. I hope you make it available again in a shop with tokens or something

Comments

• Pretty sure the only way to have a "cleansing" brooch in KTera is to upgrade to a quatrafoil, if you don't already have one from before the new gear. It sucks...but I guess that's all there is for it.
  • PierogiPierogi ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    You can no longer get a cleansing brooch. If you have enough of the old high tier IoD tokens, you can buy them with I think 300 tokens. If not, your only option is to get a Quatrefoil. Word of advice though, you can run dungeons wearing your cleansing brooch, then switch out before you claim the vanguard. This way you don't lose the utility of the cleanse, but still get item XP towards upgrading your brooch up to Quatrefoil.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    BHS should consider to put another way to get quatrefoil brooch using a fancy parthian -> simple cleansing (or simple quickcarve) -> superior cleansing - > quatrefoil.

I think people are not asking for something irrational and can make gear builds more interesting.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    TPPW975FPD wrote: »
    they need to add cleansing brooch into VG, why would anyone go for quatrefoil brooch on heal when its meant for dps/tanks, just cause it can also cleanse doesnt mean it was designed for debuff cleanse.

Yes they do need to add the Cleansing Brooch into the VG shop but also allow it to upgrade into a Quatrefoil. QF Brooch isn't just meant for Tanks/DPS, it's basically a power brooch so it is able to roll the increased healing line, as well as popping it for the increased Aspeed helps with resing people.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh I wrote about this back in November.
    Wouldn't count on it getting changed anytime soon.