Stop enticing new players to buy your "crazy 74% off bundles" lying

Comments

• The gear isn't he big selling point, nor should it be hyperbolized to be a big selling point either. I agree that calling it "high-end gear" is a vast overstatement and misleading, but then again EME newsposts have spread misinformation due to poor wording before. I don't think many people still expect good content of any type from Enmasse anymore.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha this is so funny
    It's an offer from Chrono.gg that EME is showing and not actually an EME event but every ones throwing the hate none the less
  • edited December 2017
    CornishRex wrote: »
    b) if you're an old player - you can reach 65 in like 12 hr playtime at most - $50 to skip that? Yeah no thanks.
    $15 to skip that (plus 15 added days of Elite) will be worth it to some people, though, and that's really the only point of this promotion. The timing and "high-end gear" were stupid, but people are really making a mountain out of a molehill.
  • YESS! I will buy that sweet deal asap! I wanna use the "high end gear" for my alt. :)

Ha...
  • I have a feeling that some people don't understand what 'high end' means..
    :astonished:
    EllieChu wrote: »
    No one should be buying this pack.

Eh.. if their mom allows it. For new year gift or something, i don't know..
    There's nothing anyone can do about it.
    :flushed:
  • I've laughed at this promotion for few hours now, even if you ignore the "high end gear" part... this bundle is regularly priced at 5500EMP
  • I think the only problem with getting a lv 60 scroll to play right away is that...you don't have any gold for the skills. Like, if you included in the pack an emerald or two, that sure helps.
  • edited December 2017
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    I think the only problem with getting a lv 60 scroll to play right away is that...you don't have any gold for the skills. Like, if you included in the pack an emerald or two, that sure helps.

When you use a level 60 scroll, you get all the level 60 skills automatically. And then if you do the FoA storyline, you should get enough gold for the skills at level 61 and on.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    So here i was finally seeing something new on the page hoping to some nice event to be instantly obliterated by the "high end gear".

Ok.

Thank you.

Going back to my seat.

Wait..

I also wanted to say that it does not matter if the items cost 5.500EMP or 5.500.000EMP because there is only a single entity that controls the whole value of the said points and you cannot really say that you saved 74% when there is no other entity to take as a comparison ( i am selling my high end socks for 100$ but today only i am going to give them to you for 25$ helping you to save 75% ).

And why not give some decent and useful items to those newbies like some limited auto loot pet/mount/costume instead of a gear that they would change within the next ten minutes after doing the story quests at level 60?
  • edited December 2017
    I think the only problem with getting a lv 60 scroll to play right away is that...you don't have any gold for the skills. Like, if you included in the pack an emerald or two, that sure helps.

When you use a level 60 scroll, you get all the level 60 skills automatically. And then if you do the FoA storyline, you should get enough gold for the skills at level 61 and on.

??? no you dont. Do you even play this game ?

Yes you do? Or at least you used to, unless it changed recently.

Edit: The description says "Upon use, this character instantly levels up to level 60 and gains all applicable skills." and I know it did that in the past. I will try it now.

Edit 2: Of course it works, [filtered]. See below.
  • 6R1MM01R3 wrote: »

So i am not the only questioning this?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

Level 60 Scroll
    Upon use, this character instantly levels up to level 60 and gains all applicable skills. Not usable by characters level 60 and higher. No gold is granted with this item.

What does have to do knowing or not what that item do with playing the game?

Oh, right, you only make post to attack EME or users that don't share your hatred against EME.
  • edited December 2017
    Yes, you learn all the level 60 skills when you use the scroll. I just tested to confirm.

15d76b361c.png

Seriously, [filtered] you for accusing me of lying and not playing the game, [filtered].