The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

TERA Presents an End-of-Year Extravaganza

The end of 2017 is upon us, and we’ve prepared some special events to help you ring in 2018!

First off, from 10 a.m. PST on Saturday, December 30 until Tuesday, Jan 2 at 10 a.m. PST, you’ll get twice the usual drops in the following dungeons, as well as a chance for bonus winter-themed loot boxes from the final boss:

RK-9 Kennel
RK-9 Kennel (Hard)*
Broken Prison
Sky Cruiser Endeavor
Lilith's Keep
Lilith's Keep (Hard)
Thaumetal Refinery
Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
Kalivan's Dreadnaught
Kalivan's Challenge
Ravenous Gorge
Shattered Fleet

*RK-9 Kennel (Hard) drops extra loot boxes off of Overlord Nightmare Hexapleon.

Plus, on December 31, if you log in for at least a minute between 11:45 p.m. and 12:15 a.m., we’ll send you a Big-Badda-Boom Box, containing over a hundred new year's fireworks for you to set off to your heart’s content!

If you’re worried you might miss the window, don't! This gift spawns during all four time zones of the continental U.S.—EST, CST, MST, and PST—so if you spend all night with us you can get as many as four Big-Badda-Boom Boxes!

And be sure to use your fireworks before Tuesday, January 30, 2018, because that’s when they’ll vanish from your inventory.

From all of us here at En Masse Entertainment, have a safe and prosperous new year!

Comments

• Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Now maybe all the posts and threads will stop. Holy cow.

Thanks Halrath. Hope Christmas treated you well. :)
  • no pop and ghillie ? :(
  • I beg of you EME, please give double drops on ghillie and pit of petrax too.
  • Please give double drops on ghillie and pit of petrax too.
  • 78bac2154b.jpg
    521b0994c4.jpg
    0e155a3c64.jpg

There is no need to add double drop to GG or PoP, too many diamonds!
  • please give double drops on ghillie and pit of petrax too..... there are new people in the game who need equipment, also others who missed the last event.
  • Double drop in GG and PoP will help a ton for all the new people gearing to Stormcry.
    I want to git gut too pl0x
  • Paranerd wrote: »
    78bac2154b.jpg
    521b0994c4.jpg
    0e155a3c64.jpg

There is no need to add double drop to GG or PoP, too many diamonds!

not everybody is as lucky as you are or has 14 characters to run Ghillie everyday, a little double drop on that dungeon wouldn't hurt
  • double drop on ghillie/pit plsorino
  • that's very true many new people who want to have a decent team to be able to do DG, give double drops on ghillie and petrax too please.
  • of course diamonds drop in large quantities for people who already have stormcry. Thanks RNGsus, the rest of us will take our 2 ruby's a day and cry in a corner
  • +1 at the Ghilly double drop plea!

Thx for the event though.
  • Weeeeeaaaakkkk :<
  • Let me just compile all of the separate occasions I got diamonds in GG to make it seem like I get them every time I clear. Tera loot rate is op after all. Git jealous, plebs.