[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Missing items on cash shop?

Most, if not all the things I see in the Dress Shop thing I CANT for the life of me find in the cash shop. If they actually remove things from the cash shop...why do that? Do they want to lose money? Lol

I am looking for the Silver Tiara and Boneshaker mount.

Comments

• I believe the Boneshaker mount is seasonal, and it tends to be brought back during Halloween timeframe. (You might also check the broker to see if there are some still there at a reasonable price on your server.)

For the silver tiara, though, it's available on the Fashion Coupon merchant (end of the 4th tab) for 150 Fashion Coupons.
  • Oh thank you :)
  • What about the nice little race car that hovers and has a bubble around it when you jump? i can't find it anywhere.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    VF1 wrote: »
    What about the nice little race car that hovers and has a bubble around it when you jump? i can't find it anywhere.

Those have never been available in the USA other than as a temp mount. Those were KR only to promote the release of some kart game. I have about half a bank tab full of them, and they are set to expire this month. (The 30 day 5-year anniversary car also expires... lol, brilliant.)
  • I am also looking for that Demon outfit..I think that's what its called. castanica demon costume? Can't find that either T_T For my race it is 200k gold in game..I just rather buy it off the cash shop but its not there *sad*
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also looking for that Demon outfit..I think that's what its called. castanica demon costume? Can't find that either T_T For my race it is 200k gold in game..I just rather buy it off the cash shop but its not there *sad*

I think those cash shop items will comeback as a seasonal sells, lets hope they really come back.