[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Double Drop not on

Comments

• StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Btw there up Counterpoint explained about time. Originally 12am is 0.00. 12 midday is 12pm.

p.s. Or not? Even more mess now.
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    UpperDown wrote: »
    They meant "January 5 at 12 a.m. PST" as in today's midnight, hence event not on. You monkeys understand?

"Beginning Friday, January 5 at 12 a.m. PST through Sunday, January 7 at 11:59 p.m. PST,"
    only eme can right down a clear END time for an event but a royal mess of a start time.
    even if we understand when it starts its still such a badddddddddddddddddddddd time to start.
    considering u cannot reset the dam dungeon.u get 2-3 entries and its over.

its not event 3 day event its 2 ..and u get like 2 or 3 entries per char max right?
  • Btw there up Counterpoint explained about time. Originally 12am is 0.00. 12 midday is 12pm.

p.s. Or not? Even more mess now.

Yes, if you are using 24-hour time: 12:00am is 0:00 ("midnight"), and 12:00pm is 12:00 ("noon"). There was no ambiguity intended about the start time.
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    They meant "January 5 at 12 a.m. PST" as in today's midnight, hence event not on. You monkeys understand?

"Beginning Friday, January 5 at 12 a.m. PST through Sunday, January 7 at 11:59 p.m. PST,"
    only eme can right down a clear END time for an event but a royal mess of a start time.
    even if we understand when it starts its still such a badddddddddddddddddddddd time to start.
    considering u cannot reset the dam dungeon.u get 2-3 entries and its over.

its not event 3 day event its 2 ..and u get like 2 or 3 entries per char max right?

its a 3 day event. Friday's runs, Saturdays runs, and Sundays runs. The event ends at 11:59 p.m PST Sunday.
  • im going to miss Friday because of work+ awful starting time of event.
    thanks eme.
    this event was to make up for past shortcomings not to start new ones.
    let the event start today
  • ToxicDemiseToxicDemise ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    LOL Why is this becoming the norm for Enmasse and their events? I don't understand if it's just a lack of effort or interest in getting things running smoothly... or if they just have really bad luck and things seem to screw up everytime they hold an event. Like what gives at this point? because this happens almost every time they hold an event.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I have to agree that the hours were poorly chosen since the event starts at the designated hour then the dungeons reset after five hours so in other words you have five hours from 12AM up to 5AM to do the runs or else you lose a day worth of double drop or better said 25% out of total and with this said i am not sure why we did not have the usual schedule starting from 12PM so we could have 17 hours available before the next reset instead of just five hours so we could not lose a day so easily.

Why almost everything happens in such a manner to make us struggle or be at loss? I thought that this new year will be different.
  • edited January 2018

That would be January 6th, because the last minute of the 5th would be 11:59 PM PST. Do you not understand time? Mom drop you too many times in the jungle?
  • Any news? I'd like to know if i can run ghillieglade or nop. I'm not gonna lose my runs if event is not on. You know.. ghillieglase is the only dg we can't reset :angry:
  • Edlin wrote: »
    Any news? I'd like to know if i can run ghillieglade or nop. I'm not gonna lose my runs if event is not on. You know.. ghillieglase is the only dg we can't reset :angry:

GG is still not double drop at 6am Pacific (Friday). I wasted my run for Friday. GG EME.
  • Edlin wrote: »
    Any news? I'd like to know if i can run ghillieglade or nop. I'm not gonna lose my runs if event is not on. You know.. ghillieglase is the only dg we can't reset :angry:

GG is still not double drop at 6am Pacific (Friday). I wasted my run for Friday. GG EME.

Eme should fix this and give back the run to the ones who "wasted" it. :anguished:
  • ToxicDemiseToxicDemise ✭✭
    edited January 2018

That would be January 6th, because the last minute of the 5th would be 11:59 PM PST. Do you not understand time? Mom drop you too many times in the jungle?

WHAT ARE you talking about?!?! LOL 12:00AM on the 5th makes perfect sense.. because well lets count.. the 4th at 11:59pm a minute later becomes the 5th at 12:00am. As soon as 12:00am starts it becomes a new day! 12:00 PM WOULD BE considered NOON, and they never said "PM" what they said was "AM". So again it still doesn't make sense why they would start the event 5 hours before reset. I don't know why people are so confused by 12am and 12pm time frames, and when a day starts and finishes. The end of each day is 11:59.99 pm, and a new day begins 12:00am. *SMH*

However, the smart thing would have been to hold off on your GG run until 12:00am hits so you can get a double drop run in before reset at 5am... That's of course if the event was running like it should and actually started the time it was meant to start instead of once again a big flopping fail on Enmasse's end as per usual. Essentially because the event didn't start when it was suppose to before reset we lost out on a day of double drop entries. The intention may have been a 3 day event but with setting the time so early and 5 hours before reset it would have given everyone technically speaking 4 days worth of entries.
  • whats amazing in all of this is that there is still NO official word from eme..about this.
    is it on, isnt it on ..etc
    how hard is it to clarify?!
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    1 more hour till EME is in office again (i hope), there time right now is 6:53AM guys ofcores there not responding back thats what you get for starting a event at midnight, was not a very smart move