[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Double Drop not on

Comments

• admonituadmonitu ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Konada wrote: »
    But what about the 10 hours that we lost?

They already reset the GG entries.. Can we drop it now? We are taking this compensation thing too far, I think.
  • Some people...
    The issue is solved, the ones who did it before even have the advantage of doing it again, what else do you guys want more?
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Lyanni wrote: »
    Some people...
    The issue is solved, the ones who did it before even have the advantage of doing it again, what else do you guys want more?

quadruple drop? :D
  • It gives compensation no matter if you did it before or not, the way to fix this is give everyone 1 or 2 more extra runs depending if you're elite or not, or just extend it to 10am pst like when events usually end, giving us another set of runs after the reset in the morning.
  • It would give us 4 sets of runs like how it's always been with x2 drop, but with their [filtered] up, it would only give us 3
  • for compensation i want triple or quadruple drop !
  • This isn't the issue here. The issue is us as a consumer of a product that EME produces, we are losing faith in the company because of these event-timed announcements that did not happen as expected. I don't really care about compensation really, I rather have EME take responsibility for this incident, and admit that they did not prepare before-hand, instead of saying this was a bug that they "solved".

You cannot as a company, release a press announcement that says "Event starts at 12:00 AM PST", and not commit (have people stay late to make sure it is running as expected).
  • triple or cuadruple drop!!!!!
  • ^ quadruple
  • Lol, that's been an old on going issue, that's not an "issue" anymore. Tbh I'm more surprised why they chose 12 midnight as a start time to an event, who in the right mind thought of that,
  • Kleiza wrote: »
    Lol, that's been an old on going issue, that's not an "issue" anymore. Tbh I'm more surprised why they chose 12 midnight as a start time to an event, who in the right mind thought of that,

Now we really get into questioning EME's business ethics.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kleiza wrote: »
    Lol, that's been an old on going issue, that's not an "issue" anymore. Tbh I'm more surprised why they chose 12 midnight as a start time to an event, who in the right mind thought of that,

Midnight makes more sense than arbitrarily starting it at 10 am like they usually do imo, especially since lots of people are on winter vacation and stay up late anyway. The only error was starting a "must be turned on manually" event when no one's around to do it, lol.
  • voidy wrote: »

Midnight makes more sense than arbitrarily starting it at 10 am like they usually do imo, especially since lots of people are on winter vacation and stay up late anyway. The only error was starting a "must be turned on manually" event when no one's around to do it, lol.

UHHHH WHAT? LMAO
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »

UHHHH WHAT? LMAO

Yeah, when they say an event is starting on X date, starting it at midnight on that date makes more sense than arbitrarily starting it at some random time in the middle of the day. With how dailies work in Tera, it also gives players online at that hour double the opportunities to take advantage of the events since their dungeon count will reset a few hours later.

UHHH WHAT LMAO
  • It has always been 10am PST or 12 noon. Lmao, why would you start an event where everyone would be asleep hello? Also you can say the same, coz you would have the time period from dungeons reset til 10am or 12noon. It would always be 4sets of runs

So yeah, no that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.