[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Double Drop not on

12346»

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Kleiza wrote: »
    It has always been 10am PST or 12 noon. Lmao, why would you start an event where everyone would be asleep hello? Also you can say the same, coz you would have the time period from dungeons reset til 10am or 12noon. It would always be 4sets of runs

So yeah, no that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

If everyone would be asleep at that hour then why people cry for compensation? Hello?
  • still no word from eme about ghillieglade?
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    still no word from eme about ghillieglade?

Um...it was fixed....? Please re-read.
  • Pit is only dropping 3-5 items per run.

This is more like 0.5x drop increase instead of the x3 we are used to.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    It has always been 10am PST or 12 noon. Lmao, why would you start an event where everyone would be asleep hello? Also you can say the same, coz you would have the time period from dungeons reset til 10am or 12noon. It would always be 4sets of runs

If everyone would be asleep at that hour then why people cry for compensation? Hello?

Because this is the first time people did it at midnight, and nontheless eme screwed up, and wasted people's runs. Resetting today's run didn't solve that issue. Stop being stupid you av nobody
  • SatevaSateva ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Because this is the first time people did it at midnight, and nontheless eme screwed up, and wasted people's runs. Resetting today's run didn't solve that issue. Stop being stupid you av nobody

The hair that triggered.

Where my baited memes at.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Id be happy if someone explain how this drop works. Someone from eme.
  • 4 run Pit of Petrax , do you think it's double drop?

_bB7yK2iQoS6dhFux38Xvg.png
  • Randagio wrote: »
    4 run Pit of Petrax , do you think it's double drop?

This is double what a normal 4 set of pit would drop yes. (Old double made it 300% due to 100% base + 200%. Now it seems to be just 100% + 100%.) It's the new formula BHS made that was explained in a stream a while back around extra life. Extra life was so good because EME added even more or something.

This is not the old double drop we are used to. IF, big if, this means we get to have events like these more often than we used to, I will somewhat begrudgingly accept this. Yes, it is not as good as what we used to get, but also if we missed those events we were mega-effed since they happened like twice a year. So please, let this happen more often than that. Once a month or something.
  • the x2 drop in gg and pit is on??
  • JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    Randagio wrote: »

This is double what a normal 4 set of pit would drop yes. (Old double made it 300% due to 100% base + 200%. Now it seems to be just 100% + 100%.) It's the new formula BHS made that was explained in a stream a while back around extra life. Extra life was so good because EME added even more or something.

This is not the old double drop we are used to. IF, big if, this means we get to have events like these more often than we used to, I will somewhat begrudgingly accept this. Yes, it is not as good as what we used to get, but also if we missed those events we were mega-effed since they happened like twice a year. So please, let this happen more often than that. Once a month or something.

dear old double drop ... I miss you <3, ty
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Ourlord wrote: »
    the x2 drop in gg and pit is on??

No, the 'Active Event' rotary just says "Active Event Increase Drops" for no reason. B)

Kidding, all joking aside, yes.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randagio wrote: »

Yes I think.

I usally get one or 3 rubies on a single run of PoP and if I am lucky maybe I get a strongbox.