We have maintenance Tuesday, December 18 from 7 - 12 pm PST (five hours). Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Miscellaneous Encounters & Exploration Achievements Guide

This will include all of the Miscellaneous Encounter & Exploration achievements and some extra ones too! Sometimes these can be a pain to get if the game decides not to give you the achievement until you stand there for like 30 seconds!

Dungeons

-Told You I Could Fit!-
25 Points
Argon Corpus.
After defeating the bird boss, head to the elevator and run around the back of it and stand up against it to get the achievement.
9529cbde685e4ad09398928d5c8dc49d.png

-Take Center Stage-
25 Points
Manaya's Core.
This achievement can be found right as you enter the dungeon. Once you enter, run forward to the blue beam of light and stand there.
83ebc833c0adc2140b2affe06e60ca7c.jpg

-Arsenal of Injustice-
25 Points
Sabex Armory.
In the room with all the mobs after you kill the Fangspawn boss.
739000f89f16486596e8cf49bc4dbfbd.png

-There are TWO Lights!-
25 Points
Macellarius Catacombs.
After killing the first boss head to the next room, upon entering the room take a sharp left into the corner and stand by the box with 2 green lights on it.
0653f56fefde5e0957bb9b858195dee1.jpg

-One Fish, Two Fish-
25 Points
After taking the flight after killing the first boss, continue down the path a little bit till you come across the river. Run down the river to the bottom and there is a small school of fish, stand on them.
4bef1241742c65414fb413482ac6b55d.jpg

Island of Dawn

-Memories of Dawn-
10 Points
Run to the Mathar Spire to the east of the Tower Base and climb/fly up the vines. Stand in the center of the construct up the stairs. This achievement is particularly annoying to get and might take you a minute to get it. If you do not have a flying mount make sure to bring a Featherlight Potion, these can be purchased from Merchants.
f8f60afbdc741d6f311818ae86c1a417.jpg

-DID YOU HEAR SOMETHING?-
10 Points
Head to the south part of the Tower Base and stand inside, what used to be, the bomb range.
Xyb3nPr.jpg

-Chione's Last Stand-
10 Points
Run to the south of the Mathar Spire where the Brutal Onyx Hydraths are and you will see a small crashed airship in the tree & cliff. Stand under the crashed ship.
547231d7a3d947b29f3285d269832b82.png

-White Horse Down-
10 Points
Run to the south of Mathar Spire onto the old pegasus flight spot, jump on top of the flaming debris.
nv3r6cc.jpg

-Stone Sentinel-
10 Points
Go north-west of Mysterious Ruins and climb/fly up the vines and stand at the Obelisk.
9e2cc5ee34e34bf78bd97312ff5c3f62.png

-Final Expedition-
10 Points
Use a teleportal to Delari's Camp and stand in the center of the graveyard to the east.
15e771ccd9aaac656faa2e01cb703ed0.jpg

-Never Forget-
20 Points
This achievement is from completing all the Island of Dawn Miscellaneous achievements.

Quest

-Got Your Wings-
10 Points
This is from a level 65 Story Quest that can be found by the teleport location to Amadjuak Trading Post in Spring Valley, Northern Arun. The quest is a few simple steps and should only take you a minute or

Extra

-Lay Hold to Thrallhold-
30 Points
For this achievement you have to three destroy Argon Constructs around Thrallhold, Zalgeg Coils, Trolnik Spires and Grellem Spires 10 times each.
Zalgeg Coils are hidden underground under Field Base Reciprocity.
f345ac020723a9346076787098b471a3.jpg
b602dcf14176b549e5aacac9740d3ada.jpg

fe3ee3b76d1a4a528447faa6ece84479.png

-Tower of Rubble-
30 Points
For this achievement you have to destroy 100 of three different Argon Constructs in the Three Towers, in Thrallhold.
Grellok Spikes can be found by using the Teleport Master and teleporting to the Mindcrown Chamber.
Aquaas Extractors and Jurnagg Portals can be found by talking to the Teleport Master and teleporting to the Shadowspark Chamber.
Aquaas Extractors and be found in the 3 larger circular rooms in the south.
c7b6bcdec4a141da97b661d479bb595a.png

Hope this helps! I'll be creating other achievement guides in the near future!
If you have any suggestions let me know!

Comments

• ZeroplusZeroplus ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Messed up now this comment is stuck forever! :(
  • -Final Expedition- image is broken btw
  • Weird, it works for me. Uploaded a new photo anyways! Hope that one works!
  • the achievement for the 2 green lights in MCata is so damn hard to trigger...
  • AkariReap wrote: »
    the achievement for the 2 green lights in MCata is so damn hard to trigger...
    just don't move too much
  • For the 'one fish, two fish' achievement, you probably should mention it's not in the Catacombs. Also, for 'tower of rubble', a mention that you need to destroy a hundred of each construct would help. I was wondering why I wasn't getting the achievement after 20 of each.
  • For the 'one fish, two fish' achievement, you probably should mention it's not in the Catacombs. Also, for 'tower of rubble', a mention that you need to destroy a hundred of each construct would help. I was wondering why I wasn't getting the achievement after 20 of each.

Thanks, completely forgot that you had to kill so many of them!