The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running! Thank you for your patience!

Where to acquire Blue Glyphs now that Crocstar tokens are removed?

Hi everyone,

I used to get most of my rare glyphs from Crocstar tokens, then use vanguard credits for the few rare and good ones I miss. But now that Crocstar tokens are removed, what's the best way to get rare glyph boxes? IoD grinding takes much too long if you want to acquire all the glyphs needed same with vanguard credits. I tried Googling this but most guides aren't up to date...

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    The only way is indeed to IOD grind though, or get extremely lucky when opening glyph boxes given to you when you complete HW->TRNM questline.
  • So in short the option to buy glyph boxes with tokens has been removed? You just have to buy the glyph instead which is much more expensive?
  • It hasn't been removed, you either have to try your luck on a rare glyph box for you class with 20 tokens from medium IoD bams, or buy an exact glyph with 180 tokens from the higher level ones.
  • VanellopeVanellope ✭✭✭
    The grind on IOD for glyphs doesn't take super long, considering that a lot of even the blue glyphs are crap, if you just get the ones that matter it shouldn't take you more than a few days to a week to get them, and in the meantime you will be collecting VGs and gold while you're at it, it's win-win-win.