[TERA PC] Alert: Character transfers are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve an issue.
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk

mech suits... when ???

i really want it :love:

Comments

• The live stream said it'll be released the 18th (tomorrow) but it could be delayed.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably tomorrow. Its good strategy, knowing ppl will spend in strongbox keys, and will be also spending in the new mechsuits
  • wait for May .
  • I guess no mech suits today then.... :/
  • I think everyone just needs to be patient, EME has a development roadmap that they say whats coming out. They promised january so it'll be out in january.
    QijBgcb.png
  • Xristosx wrote: »
    I think everyone just needs to be patient, EME has a development roadmap that they say whats coming out. They promised january so it'll be out in january.
    QijBgcb.png

nice HTML edit
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    but at that it made me look at the road map and I did notice that the Rewards Emporium Update has been pushed back again , now to be considered in the Future Updates part of the road map latter than march !
  • Mech suits or riot
  • Those suits are like dragons or Phoenix . CRIT aura or just HP and MP regen
  • Still no <Footsteps: Rubber Duck> either. Not even in the roadmap. Sad :(
  • nice HTML edit
    Photoshop actually(i went and found the font) I realize now it probably would of been easier to just edit the html code but meh lol.

But anyway while the picture is kinda a joke i'd be surprised if the dates aren't correct.
  • qkqkqkk when it be out
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    .Soon.tm .
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    kivelz wrote: »
    qkqkqkk when it be out

ktvftZv.jpg

Reading comprehension

Also for all future patch updates for the next 3 months refer to my fake roadmap taking the mickey that EME promises patches for that month and then releases it basically at the end of the month.
    ni5xRG1.png

Prove me wrong Eme, i'll welcome it.
  • don't think costume will be released on Tuesday though usually on thursdays