[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

After Resurrection XBOX One controller bug

• What happened: This happens in Thametal Refinery and other dungeons. When my character dies and I get resurrected, while playing with the Xbox one controller my character will only run in one direction and I cannot make my character move any other direction. The only way to fix it is to jump multiple times, unplug the controller or keep forcing it to try to go a different way.
• Date and Time the bug was witnessed: 1/19/2018 7:17PM EST? Maybe slightly before or after.
• Reproduction Steps: Be in a dungeon, die, use self Resurrect or be Resurrected by someone else and then the bug occurs.
• Screenshot: No screen shot of it.

Additional details if applicable...

• Name of the character or characters that experienced the bug: Princess.Cesil
• Server the bug was experienced on Tempest Reach
• Name of the NPC that is bugged N/A
• Name of the quest that is bugged N/A
• Zone or area in game where the bug took place Thametal Refinery
• URL of the website where the bug is N/A

Comments

• I also have this problem, using an Xbox One Elite/Standard controller on a PC has a bug where the character will constantly run in a random direction without any interaction with it. It is not an analog stick issue cause it only happens at specific times, such as being raised from death. Also when using a chained skill or sometimes not using chained skills my character does a combo and attack action AUTOMATICALLY when I'm moving the directional analog sticks, can this be fix because this is becoming a nuisance and is frustrating due to its results in unwanted actions, character deaths, and unnecessary wipes.