Patch Notes: June 2, 2016

Patch notes for today fix the Fashion Coupon store preview problem, introduced new Brawler Fashion Coupon store costumes, update Elite Status, and more!

See the full notes here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-420603en5

Comments

• dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    i have a question you added more feedstock too dungeons like in the feedstock update thread?
    because its not writting in the patch notes..
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    @dragonmu12

Yes he did, i already tested it and seems to work :)
  • TuksTuks ✭✭
    @Spacecats we dont need more jackpots events... we need Smart Dyad and premiun alka in this one.. or GGWP!
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alkahest prices are already going up and servers are only up 1 hour.
  • Plz fix strong box event. Not worth opening at the moment.
  • edited June 2016
    Spacecats is it possible to make the 24 karat also wearable for brawlers and gunners???
  • When are we getting Fashion coupons back from IMing?
  • lol i just use 94 keys and only get 1k of t8 xD rip
  • edited June 2016
    why can no longer enter the game ? the option play not release the start of the game?
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Trying to make absolutely certain you fellas are aware that there are still some issues with the Ninja costumes, as well as some with the Brawler ones. So I will post this here too.

1. Ninja Gold Sinestral Dress is dyeable, while Ninja Red Sinestral Dress is not.
    2. Ninja Red Battle Dress, Ninja White Battle Dress, and Ninja Black Battle Dress are not dyeable. The version for everyone else, Nightforge, is dyeable, so these should be too. Other than the one mentioned below, all other costumes existing for the other classes are dyeable, which adds to the reasoning that it needs to be made dyeable.
    3. Ninja Guardian Uniform is not dyeable. The version for everyone else, Riddling Robe, is dyeable, so these should be too. Other than the one mentioned directly above, all other costumes existing for the other classes are dyeable, which adds to the reasoning that it needs to be made dyeable.

As for Brawlers, not all of the metal armor mentioned to be wearable by Brawlers is wearable by Brawlers. Abyssal Plate for example. I can put together a full list if that would help.

Thank you for you time, and thank you very much for doing this for the Brawlers in the first place~