Flight Suit

Flight Suites, they show a picture of players flying high and even say to fly high, what am I doing wrong, I can't get over 4 feet in the air, they lead me to believe that you would be able to fly like when you were on a flying mount. And you need to much stuff to enchant and upgrade your gear, I have 6 players and there no way I going to get them all the gear, since this new gear came out I got 1 player to the Stormcry level, the % are to low and don't build up very fast and on the weapon it stops at 30%, at +5, it takes over 2 weeks to get all the things it takes to try for +6 Snuffy44

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snuffy44 wrote: »
    Flight Suites, they show a picture of players flying high and even say to fly high, what am I doing wrong, I can't get over 4 feet in the air, they lead me to believe that you would be able to fly like when you were on a flying mount. And you need to much stuff to enchant and upgrade your gear, I have 6 players and there no way I going to get them all the gear, since this new gear came out I got 1 player to the Stormcry level, the % are to low and don't build up very fast and on the weapon it stops at 30%, at +5, it takes over 2 weeks to get all the things it takes to try for +6 Snuffy44

You need yo buy a flying skill from a novelty merchant.

If you already have it then when you cast that skill you will float and if you want to fly you need to do the same as you do with a flying mount, press spacebar again after you have jumped.
  • ^ Don’t feel bad, took me a sec to figure that out too.