[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

About this maintiance,,,,

2»

Comments

• Melyodis wrote: »
    you all complain about little BS go do you all home work. damn

im just unlucky atm haha
  • some player feel we live in damn perfect world well wake up this ain't some dream
  • So what is it? are healers getting screwed again for boxes or what? I'd like a little bit more insight on this? Getting pretty tired of getting the crap end of the stick because of the class that I play.. Don't get me started on the island of dawn which is already a slap in the face for healers.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    So what is it? are healers getting screwed again for boxes or what? I'd like a little bit more insight on this? Getting pretty tired of getting the crap end of the stick because of the class that I play.. Don't get me started on the island of dawn which is already a slap in the face for healers.

learn to read if you want insight
  • Doing iod on a healr is a pain to be honest , of course people do it, But just seems soo tiring to me. so i just stick with dps whenever im doing iod and make the healr do dungons tbh,
  • I am a healer, and during the Guardian event today, I have earned guardian points, and there wasn't any issues. Hopefully whatever the issue is, they are working on it. Complaining and being mean here on the Forums isn't going to help anyone, especially not the people doing it. :3
  • Servers are back up but we need to verify a list of things before we can open up to the players. SOON (tm)!

are you guys doing anything to make future maintenances less... terrible? it's pretty clear that your process has some serious flaws, given that every single week we have oversights and delays and extended maintenances.

Don't complain like that. Too easy to write without really thinking. They are humans and not tech robots or npc. Sometimes things go as planned and sometimes not. They even realised about a problem, quite early, and they are doing what is necesary to solve so others, like you, don't complain even further. So, really, think before writing. They are doing their job and don't demand so much. It is not like switching the light in a room.

• lol i don't think BHS would design a event for healers to get screwed over come on i know they do mess up sometimes but please some players reading suff from EU TERA and are causing confusion guys stop it please. we are NA tera not EU.
  • Spending 1hr on facebook looking at cats memes while wwaiting for the meowntenance
  • Please this was meant to be a waiting thread and asking about maintenance time, Dont turn it into a War of words Please!!
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Spending 1hr on facebook looking at cats memes while wwaiting for the meowntenance

XD
  • ITS UP
    PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD TO STOP THE WAR OF WORDS
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Nedylene wrote: »
    Servers are back up but we need to verify a list of things before we can open up to the players. SOON (tm)!

are you guys doing anything to make future maintenances less... terrible? it's pretty clear that your process has some serious flaws, given that every single week we have oversights and delays and extended maintenances.

Don't complain like that. Too easy to write without really thinking. They are humans and not tech robots or npc. Sometimes things go as planned and sometimes not. They even realised about a problem, quite early, and they are doing what is necesary to solve so others, like you, don't complain even further. So, really, think before writing. They are doing their job and don't demand so much. It is not like switching the light in a room.

I don't see how asking a question is complaining. It's to the point where maintenance has been delayed every single week for.. I think two months? I'm asking if they're addressing that or if they're the sort of company which is okay with it. Not even mentioning this is an issue where literally one person testing it before releasing it should have spotted it beforehand.
This discussion has been closed.