Loading Screens Contest Winners

Other times they have a place to go to see the contest winners and the other top one's I cannot find where to go to view them, or even if they posted them.

Answers

• What? Uh, what?
  • Are you talking about the loading screen contest?
  • Hmm maybe he/she is reffering to the past few loading screen contests. They used to post the picturesof them all so that you could view them or download them. Now they don't, unless I'm mistaken.
  • Spacecats used to upload them in Tera's facebook..
    Guess we have to wait for the new CM..
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    They were on Facebook days ago.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so here's my question: why have these sorts of news posts on just Facebook and not, you know, on the [filtered] website specifically created for the game?

Seriously, who's in charge of these decisions?!
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Okay, so here's my question: why have these sorts of news posts on just Facebook and not, you know, on the [filtered] website specifically created for the game?

It could be a legal issue, it could also be that the marketing team finds that FB is the best place to show that and market the game.

(My personal opinion is that the marketing team is probably a single popo high on noctenium, but who knows...)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »

It could be a legal issue, it could also be that the marketing team finds that FB is the best place to show that and market the game.

(My personal opinion is that the marketing team is probably a single popo high on noctenium, but who knows...)

We should discuss if it's Nocterium, Root beer or Summer Wine