There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

February/March Event Calendar starts TONIGHT!

Hello all!

As promised last week I have a calendar of events that I just posted as a news post on the site - there is also a more visual calendar update coming as soon as the creative team can get some time, but I wanted to call attention to the events that start tonight with resets at 3 am PST!

Starting at 3 a.m. PST on Tuesday February 6, players will earn double the Vanguard reward items and reputation from Vanguard Requests. Plus, we’re adding 400 Artisan Refining Kits to the rewards for the following Island of Dawn Vanguard Requests:
  • Hunt Brutal Naga Battlemasters
  • Hunt Brutal Iron Giants
  • Hunt Brutal Onyx Hydraths

These rewards will last until Saturday, February 10 at 3 a.m. PST, when we TRIPLE the Vanguard rewards and reputation until Tuesday, February 13 at 3 a.m. PST.

We will have more information about the events throughout the month, but I wanted to get this out there as soon as I could!

-seandynamite

*****UPDATED AGAIN: Changed dates and times to extend Guardian Legion Bonus event next week - now starts at 11 a.m. PST on Monday, Feb. 19th*****

***UPDATED WITH NEAT IMAGE!***

Events_Calendar.jpg

Comments

• MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    bless you xd
  • ... so 4 days of old x2 reward (only for tier 3 bams) and then 3 days x3 reward.. again only for tier 3 bams... you do realize we need atleast 14 days of x3 reward to get the same as we did the last few years?

Just make the game worth playing on a daily basis! stop these dumb events which are always halfassed.... it is not fun having it all come down to whether or not you were there for 'event'.
    Events should be an extra something, stop making it the most important thing ingame EME!

or nevermind.. keep doing what your doing so Tera can finally die and we can all move on... >.<
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    ... so 4 days of old x2 reward (only for tier 3 bams) and then 3 days x3 reward.. again only for tier 3 bams... you do realize we need atleast 14 days of x3 reward to get the same as we did the last few years?

Just make the game worth playing on a daily basis! stop these dumb events which are always halfassed.... it is not fun having it all come down to whether or not you were there for 'event'.
    Events should be an extra something, stop making it the most important thing ingame EME!

or nevermind.. keep doing what your doing so Tera can finally die and we can all move on... >.<

• BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    nice ''Event'' make something look special even tho we had it normal for the past months/year :joy:
    just turn it back like it was and be done with this foolishness

also no Lunar Newyear sale like last year?
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 6
    1 create lack of stuff
    2 wait
    3 add 50% back
    4 make "we give even more rewards!" sauce
  • Plus, we’re adding 400 Artisan Refining Kits to the rewards

This is actually a very interesting and welcome addition that will definitely help a different part of the community as in the crafters.

I am happy to see that for once you and EME in general is actually coming with new interesting and balanced ideas that are being implemented slowly but steadily instead of just "we will look into " or "soon". These small things actually really matter and i can tell you that there are players that appreciate them a lot.

Thank you for bringing change to Tera NA and i hope that everything will work really well from now on.

I am looking forward to get involved with the events that are going to happen as i see.. almost weekly (?).
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭
    ... so 4 days of old x2 reward (only for tier 3 bams) and then 3 days x3 reward.. again only for tier 3 bams...

Where does it say the double and triple vanguards are only for tier 3 bams? I read that as ALL vanguards are being doubled and tripled, and the only thing limited to the tier 3 bams is the refining kits.
  • TJKat wrote: »
    ... so 4 days of old x2 reward (only for tier 3 bams) and then 3 days x3 reward.. again only for tier 3 bams...

Where does it say the double and triple vanguards are only for tier 3 bams? I read that as ALL vanguards are being doubled and tripled, and the only thing limited to the tier 3 bams is the refining kits.

Right, it prob is for all vg then.. fact remains EME is screwing us over by taking away vg rewards and then giving a little bit back presenting it as some awesome event...
  • It will be x2 on all vg's
    Iod t3 bams will just have an additional reward of the kits
    Then it will be x3 on all vg's on the 10th
  • SoffyasdSoffyasd ✭✭✭
    Nice, now we have an event that was something that we had on the past few years. Best event ever guys.
  • Soffyasd wrote: »
    Nice, now we have an event that was something that we had on the past few years. Best event ever guys.

I think that this system is just fine because indeed we had double vanguard rewards so far but it was only double vanguard rewards where as now we have more than a month worth of constant events and if for example there are players that want to get their etchings or glyphs then they can do so because it seems that both vanguards and guardian missions will get their own events. Besides, we will also have double item XP and more dungeon or battleground jackpots.

This is definitely a great improvement since it brings balance and diversity which in return create more motivation and more fun.
  • This is good and a good step in the right direction since most of us feared this month would be completely dead knowing that Ruinous Manor was scheduled for March.

Any negative keyboard warriors should be ignored on this thread.

Good job EME for doing this. Me and my guild have things to do now.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    Good job EME for doing this. Me and my guild have things to do now.

I mean if x2 vanguards were on constantly like they were for the past 3 years you'd have something to do all the time :rofl:

People with negative opinions shouldn't be ignored, that's unhealthy for the community.

There is more diversity now. Isn't that better?
  • regardless of the vanguard rewards f#ck up we have had that you most likely seem unable to fix (giving half the stuff than normal), the refining kits are a good reward. So i must express my appreciation. Good Work @seandynamite
  • SoffyasdSoffyasd ✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Soffyasd wrote: »

I think that this system is just fine because indeed we had double vanguard rewards so far but it was only double vanguard rewards where as now we have more than a month worth of constant events and if for example there are players that want to get their etchings or glyphs then they can do so because it seems that both vanguards and guardian missions will get their own events. Besides, we will also have double item XP and more dungeon or battleground jackpots.

This is definitely a great improvement since it brings balance and diversity which in return create more motivation and more fun.

It is true, this is a big improvement from what we had, but still, if they eventually gonna get rid of double vg rewards, i'd rather have no "event" and stick with the double vg thing 24/7/365.