February/March Event Calendar starts TONIGHT!

124»

Comments

• clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    You know what, because I know that people at EME won't do this, I've made a spreadsheet of what the VG rewards are and how much you're supposed to get, with what it means for double and triple rewards, because people can't grasp the concept of how much Vanguard rewards are supposed to give on NA.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Ws1xFVTik93aSbf2fMkz3ZQmIY_uiEm5pXuSTqVRbk/edit?usp=sharing

@seandynamite It would be great if this could be made into a formal support page somewhere on either the EME guides or EME support.
  • Yeah this is even worse that I feared.

Not only are we overall getting FAR less than before, now with "events" I have had several friends and guildies tell me they have decided its not worth playing on non-event days. So now on non-event days we have far less people about and LFGs

One of the major issue with NA TERA was that events were so OP it wasn't worth doing dungeons, so EME solution is to make it so that we have the same issue with dungeon vanguards????

This approach really makes no sense whatsoever...

• If they drop another op event you all would still complain oh my they gonna mess up the economy. That's why i think EME having problem making events because you can't please this community no matter what they do they still get hanged.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    McOnosRep wrote: »
    Yeah this is even worse that I feared.

Not only are we overall getting FAR less than before, now with "events" I have had several friends and guildies tell me they have decided its not worth playing on non-event days. So now on non-event days we have far less people about and LFGs

One of the major issue with NA TERA was that events were so OP it wasn't worth doing dungeons, so EME solution is to make it so that we have the same issue with dungeon vanguards????

This approach really makes no sense whatsoever...

Because it isn't worth playing on non-event days now. Previously we had these "events" on naturally and due to that turning it off was basically a nerf to the game as nothing has been done about dungeon drops or in-game shops.

But hey this is all fun and hype because it's an "event" :+1:
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I am not sure how this works but i kinda thought that we are going to get 100% keen at IOD ( which is almost nothing these days since IOD died almost completely without events.. but its still nice to have ). And we are going to have the vanguard shop updated for example (?) considering that the vanguard credits will be so much harder to acquire from now on?

To be honest, i like this rotation a lot with the events but the rotation might not have that much impact if the shops are not updated?
  • love the events thanks for taking the time to put them in!!!
    @seandynamite
  • sweet triple vgs! @seandynamite :#