The Cute & Sweet Things About Our Characters (Glamour Screenshots) Or Kick Bad Characters too.

edited May 24 in Off-Topic
Hello everyone, I'm MistyTera. Most people call me Misty or Phoenix. The Phoenix alias has grown on me over the years, because it's what people mostly call me, while playing MMORPGS. The Phoenix alias has stuck with me since the time I played Perfect World International MMORPG back with ending the game in 2014; looking at last screenshots dates. I played mostly a Venomancer named PhoenixMist, so that's where the Misty comes from. I stopped playing Perfect World International MMORPG Online and then my guild leader introduced me to Tera Online MMORPG. Ever since I fell in love with Tera and it ran so much better for me by optimization. I quit playing Perfect World International MMORPG, once new patches just ruined everything for me, and optimization got worse. Tera has been my evening get away and I've been playing for quite awhile. I love the exploration of the Tera world and I leveled 8 characters over the years to 65. My guild leader left playing Tera or basically doesn't play often at all; playing other games. Still I talk to my guild members, because they are like family. Now I run NcN or No Clan Name (It's like a paradox-someone said), and now it's called N c N Union [I think it's spaced for it to work?], because the other one is dead. So I'm taking over Tera as Leader on Mount Tyrannas and the guild is real casual for now. I hope to see you in game xD. :3 <3

Update: Post your KICK BAD characters and I'm going by facial expressions only! RESPECT THE FORUMS, SO PLEASE LABEL YOUR POSTS AS JUST KICK BAD, RATHER THAN KICK ______! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

...AND THIS ISN'T ONE OF MY CHARACTERS-It's only an example.
eN12U0q.jpg

The Cute & Sweet Things About Our Characters (Glamour Screenshots)

One day I noticed a birthmark near my left eye on my brawler. I think it's cute! :3 <3

2vbra8m.png

What features or facial features make your character cute? I'm stating what makes yours adorable and unique? This doesn't include clothing that makes them cute. So it has to be actual expression by facial features.

My brawler looks really steamy angry with that brawler stance (It's mad ugly-looking), but then when she talks, she has the most sweetest expressions.
(Her face completely changes)

20fsxuo.png
adgpdc.png
auuipx.png

Sometimes different angles and emotes can help achieve different results of expressions once snapped at the right time.

[Snapped right at the end of the laugh emote]

2s97peb.png

Lonely/Sad/Disappointed

jg5k07.png

When someone flatters her

mi31xt.png

Using different emotes to create different emotions, once snapped at the right time and at an angle.
[This was snapped during a laugh emote-Now it's a wipe of tears from eye]

vyrw4k.png

If you would like more glamour screenshots and right time shots, let me know. I've actually dealt with photography, so that helps me. Please share yours too. This thread is all about what makes your character unique, cute/adorable, sexy, or simply a model. Inappropriate screenshots is strictly forbidden! So that means no sexual acts and all that stuff. I don't want you to break the TOS, so please be respectful when posting your screenshots. Appreciate it. Unless you have a screenshot like this for example. [That naughty stare-pic below-I guess that's acceptable].
155rtw5.png

Comments

• Hello ! I am the second in command and i would just like to add that we have a teamspeak server rented ... actually we have 2 different ones at our disposal so if you are a teamspeak user and looking for a clan hit us up !
  • Thank you Misty! ^--^ <3
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited March 23
    So you are a man Misty? I mean,Phoenix is a nick of a man. Just saying,but if i am wrong,then sorry.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    MistyTera wrote: »
    TLX wrote: »
    So you are a man Misty? I mean,Phoenix is a nick of a man. Just saying,but if i am wrong,then sorry.

Just read the top and you'll know why I'm called the way I am today :3 <3

...and why should it matter what gender people are on here?
    Ok sorry then.

• TLXTLX ✭✭

Just read the top and you'll know why I'm called the way I am today :3 <3

...and why should it matter what gender people are on here?
    Ok sorry then.

It's fine. Just MistyTera had a nicer ring to it :3
    Np. Back to topic i prefer your human blondie female. Nice shots.

• Very unique sliders/faces!
  • xiophiexiophie ✭✭
    edited May 18
    TERA_Screen_Shot_20180517_181124_2.png
    20180517_021830.png
    Most recent screenshots o-o
  • xiophiexiophie ✭✭
    edited May 19
    TERA_Screen_Shot_20180519_173826.png
    TERA_Screen_Shot_20180519_175728.png
    pretty much the only person i take screenshots with xD
    plus a little love for my character ^-^