There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (3/01) from 8-11 a.m. PST

Event Target of 500 too high

Getting rid of all but one teir of the event kind of renders farming it pointless, at least make it lower than 500 if you're going to make us play the alts we can't afford to gear any more to farm this event.

100 seems fair given the situation.

Comments

• edited February 13
    Sateva wrote: »
    Getting rid of all but one teir of the event kind of renders farming it pointless, at least make it lower than 500 if you're going to make us play the alts we can't afford to gear any more to farm this event. 100 seems fair given the situation.
    Thank you for your honest feedback, though at this point, we're most likely going to stick with the 500 amount.
    TERA's newest Producer @seandynamite was able to finish 500 in under an hour, so it seems like a reasonable amount for those who still want to finish their current progress.
  • Please tell us how to do so.
  • Sateva wrote: »
    Please tell us how to do so.

Raids farming sickly IoD bams...Sickly bams die stupidly fast and Raid gives credit for everyone
  • Can we downvote again please? @CobaltDragon
  • Elinu1Elinu1 ✭✭✭
    edited February 13
    What a stupid decision, and I have seen some dumb ones. 500 only, do you guys actually test before making events.

I wish we could still downvote in this situation.
  • The best memevent!
  • 500 Bams for a strongbox key and a mediocre random reward? No thanks thats just a huge waste of time
  • Lag is gone because people who do event will be gone.
    1 key costs 449 gold at the moment, and the random rewards except mantle are not better.
    So if you have to spend almost 1h to farm 900 gold + random reward for lets say another 1k gold, better farm rg or something like that.
  • welp, we still lag even changing the loot. why u guys don't perma remove the event and promove a bam invasion? with feasts, nocts/bluenocts and other consumables?
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    Vinyltails wrote: »
    Raids farming sickly IoD bams...Sickly bams die stupidly fast and Raid gives credit for everyone
    As said, press Y and join a raid on IoD. 500 is not hard at all. Still, unlucky to get cut down to one target only.
  • Made a post, then deleted the text--EME clearly does not care what we think.
  • 500 Bams for 1 worthless key
    you're nuts mEME
  • People immediately left the raids and didn't even switch to another toon as soon as the event changed...
    so not much to stress test then because nobody will run it anymore :neutral:
  • ToxicDemiseToxicDemise ✭✭
    edited February 13
    The reason they changed it has to do with the fact that they think in their minds giving us the amount below 500 is too many rewards especially when we are doing the event on multiple characters. The fact that this wasn't even considered before they released the event is BEYOND ME.. Not to mention. i am getting real sick and tired of events giving out minuscule rewards as it is.. like how is this event going to give a huge advantage to anyone even if they did it on multiple characters?!?!?! You can only get 8 RNG rewards or so on each character? LOL.. So instead the idea is to reduce it to one. SMART IDEA.. NOT.. 20 minutes ago there was a hundreds of players standing around where I am at.. and now I see a handful. Enmasse you officially killed this event, and once again thanks for changing an event half way through. You guys do this all the time and it appeases the players who got to start early while screwing others that started later. 500 per character for a strongbox key and an RNG reward which isn't that great is a WASTE OF TIME!
  • Create event.... check
    Population on Servers boom because event is being done.... check
    Server lags due to population boom..... errr.. check?
    Fix lag issue by making the event pointless..... check

Spend 1 hr killing 500 bams for a strongbox key.... or do 1 random lvl 65 vanguard and get 600g+ and buy a strongbox key from the broker....