[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Entchanting Gear

Ok so, yea, my own fault and I might be stupid.

I accidentaly entchanted my non plused, not masterworked chest piece with my masterworked +6 which holds all my crystals and bam.
It didn't give me a warning, it didnt ask me if I was sure or anything, it just entchanted it. All crystals gone. Masterwork gone. +6 gone.
It's a boring, [filtered] +1 chest piece.

As said, I might be at fault but the game didn't even show me that I was upgrading the bad one witht he good one, it said I was entchanting a normal chest with a +0 chest. Which wasn't the case?
I surely can't demand NA to give me my good chest back, but it maybe simply shouldn't be possible to waste a good one on a bad one eh ?

Comments

• FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Ask support, maybe they are kind enough to restore it for you.
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    Yeah I thought about trying that anyways, but I still think it's a shame that a thing like that CAN happen
    I mean, it shouldn't even be possible.
  • Are you sure you didn't get this box?
    XGvMEa8.png
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    Yep I am 100% sure that I didn't get this box, it just plopped and got +1 and you can simply imagine what was going through my head in that very moment.
    Also, I can't log in on the support and the button on the TERA website is dead >:)
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    The button is always dead when you are not logged in to the site (and being logged in here is no indication). So the real question is then: why can't you sign in?

Anyone have any ideas? I've never had that problem.
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    Well when I click on it, it seems to log me off (Why ever ?) And when I try to log back in, I can enter email + password, but I can't click on the login button.
    That's a .. thing ...
    I still want my chest piece back, or at least a tiny bitsy hope of getting it back ..
    I miss it.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    My girlfriend can't log in through her PC to the website, but she can through her phone.

P.S She can get online pretty easily, has to be something with the site.
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    Could be because the forums ae messed up with a lot of browsers.

I can only log in using Microsoft edge - it just doesn't seem to work for me using Firefox or Chrome......

• I hope EME will return you the item. I really really deeply truly sorry you experienced such a thing. I have shivers when I'm trying to imagine this happens with me :( . So let's hope EME team will be sympathetic too. Good luck with your ticket!
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    You would have had to gotten that box, as the game always warns you when you're about to do something.
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    I hope EME will return you the item. I really really deeply truly sorry you experienced such a thing. I have shivers when I'm trying to imagine this happens with me :( . So let's hope EME team will be sympathetic too. Good luck with your ticket!

Thankya, yeah I hope that too. I mean in the end it's easy to get that thing back, would take me 2 days or so, but it's still kinda depressing.
    Aetona wrote: »
    You would have had to gotten that box, as the game always warns you when you're about to do something.

I REALLY didn't, as said, I am very confused myself. Maybe it bugged in that very moment ? Who knows, but I usually read everything the game tells me (boxes like that and so) so there wasn't any.
  • cheekibreekicheekibreeki ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Sometimes I have accidentally double tapped enter through a menu unintentionally...not saying I don't believe you, just offering another possibility...
  • SvafnirSvafnir ✭✭✭
    It can happen, I did that with my DN chest on gunner... used the plus with a shiny new piece, luckily no crystals or anything were on it but it was MW'ed and I didn't get the pop-up at all... it might just be acting up very rarely. If the piece was slaughter well at least it was +6 and not +11 and the crystals can be bought again =|
  • McOnosRep wrote: »
    Could be because the forums ae messed up with a lot of browsers.

I can only log in using Microsoft edge - it just doesn't seem to work for me using Firefox or Chrome......
    For this one, I would check to see what plugins/add-ons you have installed in these browsers, as I'm quite sure that it works fine normally. If you have things like NoScript installed, it likely won't work.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Wow, I am glad I always double check when enchanting that way.

I really hope they give you your chestpiece back.