[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

New Hairstyle question: Random or pick one?

124»

Comments

• Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Xristosx wrote: »
    While Gameforge actually logged on their characters and took screenshots, EME just decided to once again half [filtered] everything and steal a video from a youtube of someone showcasing the hair styles :+1:

What you have stated is not what occurred. The uploaded Youtube Videos showing the new Hair Styles were created and uploaded by us.

Edited : Nexon shared their videos with us to use.

Hey i love how your response as a EME employee is to immediately lie to everyone, that really makes people trust you, you know? Maybe stop treating us like idiots because we know more than you and you cant let stuff like this slide because we will call you out on bs. You guys only retract when you've been caught with your hands in the cookie jar.

7oXhuM8.png

OOOOORRRRRRRR......

Considering he's only just the LEAD PRODUCT SUPPORT MANAGER, he isn't 100% keyed into such information. If he's given something to do by someone higher up, and all he knows is someone higher up gave it to him, the first thing you'd assume is that it was from an inside source, and not an outside one. Then, when asked further about the information, told where the original source was.

Get off your high horse. Sheesh.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    While Gameforge actually logged on their characters and took screenshots, EME just decided to once again half [filtered] everything and steal a video from a youtube of someone showcasing the hair styles :+1:

What you have stated is not what occurred. The uploaded Youtube Videos showing the new Hair Styles were created and uploaded by us.

Edited : Nexon shared their videos with us to use.

Hey i love how your response as a EME employee is to immediately lie to everyone, that really makes people trust you, you know? Maybe stop treating us like idiots because we know more than you and you cant let stuff like this slide because we will call you out on bs. You guys only retract when you've been caught with your hands in the cookie jar.

7oXhuM8.png

OOOOORRRRRRRR......

Considering he's only just the LEAD PRODUCT SUPPORT MANAGER, he isn't 100% keyed into such information. If he's given something to do by someone higher up, and all he knows is someone higher up gave it to him, the first thing you'd assume is that it was from an inside source, and not an outside one. Then, when asked further about the information, told where the original source was.

Get off your high horse. Sheesh.

It was merely a joke, meant to be amusing.

the pic maybe, but that

...doesn't exactly sound like a "funny joke bruh just for the lulz!"... the tone is quite offensive if you ask me. Not that eme employees would be crying on a corner offended but it is what it is...
  • I don't like the idea of it being random at all, and REALLY don't like the fact that they aren't in the character creator...how am I supposed to test the hair style with the right color? I want the Babydoll Sucker Punch hair...but it will need to be the right color of blonde, if I can never see it in the character creation..how can I know lol ._.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like the idea of it being random at all, and REALLY don't like the fact that they aren't in the character creator...how am I supposed to test the hair style with the right color? I want the Babydoll Sucker Punch hair...but it will need to be the right color of blonde, if I can never see it in the character creation..how can I know lol ._.

The only hope is to be accesible throught dress room.
  • I don't like the idea of it being random at all, and REALLY don't like the fact that they aren't in the character creator...how am I supposed to test the hair style with the right color? I want the Babydoll Sucker Punch hair...but it will need to be the right color of blonde, if I can never see it in the character creation..how can I know lol ._.

Because they want to be greedy and get people to spend more than needed. That is the simple reason behind rng.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Without preview--no way. No way in heck.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    I stand corrected. After getting more information on this, I did find out that we asked Nexon to share their videos with us, which they agreed to do. Sorry for the prior misinformation.

@CobaltDragon can we pls have a awnser or explanation to my question? ty

More info will be coming soon. I haven't seen how this system works, so I can't give you a confirmation yet.

@CobaltDragon Now that the new patch is basicly around the corner, any info on the hair coupons and how there sold?
    please dont leave the information untill the last day ty :<
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    EU have been selling them for 9,999 in their Fashion Coupon store, did not expected them that high over on EU o.o

5sdxrnc.png
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    So it's gonna be RNG and not a new hairstyle when you make a new character??

LAME!

That elin pigtail hairstyle is super cute too :C
  • 250k worth of gold for 9999 fashion coupons considering the NPC price.

I hope that the EMP counter part will not be too expensive.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    So it's gonna be RNG and not a new hairstyle when you make a new character??

LAME!

That elin pigtail hairstyle is super cute too :C

It's locked out of character creation so it's impossible. If it's exactly like in Ktera (which it has a 99.9% chance that it will be), there will be 2 types of tickets, one giving you a COMPLETELY random hair and forces you to take it, while the other gives you a random hair and allows you to turn it down or not (and consumes the ticket).

My theory on the 4 tickets on the promo pages is for the 4 different races, i *personally* can't think of 4 different ways that they could use 4 items that makes *logical* sense (IE: One complete random + force, 1 random + choice to take, 1 allowing you to pick and choose and the 4th doing ?????)
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    EU also has a store/jackpot version where you can pick a hairstyle

https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/shop-update-ventarene-weapons-dream-hairstyles

''Plus you can also pick up Meruma’s Dream Hairstyle voucher. When used, you get to choose exactly which of 7 new hairstyles suits you best, leaving nothing to chance.''