[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Gem Crates

Comments

• HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I wonder how many boxes are needed for the emeralds and diamonds because those are worth roughly 700k+ gold?? And since the EMP rate is 1:30 as in 6k gold in game while these boxes have a guaranteed 3k gold as minimum -ignoring the emeralds and diamonds which are probably very very rare considering the 700k- .. Then a player might end up with the usual 1:30 after opening so many boxes?

This makes me curious.

Anyway, please be nice and also work up on events and in game shops as hard as you work on pay to win offers and both f2p and p2w should be happy.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    I wonder how many boxes are needed for the emeralds and diamonds because those are worth roughly 700k+ gold?? And since the EMP rate is 1:30 as in 6k gold in game while these boxes have a guaranteed 3k gold as minimum -ignoring the emeralds and diamonds which are probably very very rare considering the 700k- .. Then a player might end up with the usual 1:30 after opening so many boxes?

This makes me curious.

Anyway, please be nice and also work up on events and in game shops as hard as you work on pay to win offers and both f2p and p2w should be happy.

A friend bought one box, and got the diamonds.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Yemaya wrote: »
    So, has anyone actually seen anyone get diamonds or emeralds yet?

rWNPbIx.png

I saw this on a Discord server.

"Surprise Loot Box 22"?
  • We can finally buy gold from enmasse.!

THANKS!!!!!
  • SageWindu wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Yemaya wrote: »
    So, has anyone actually seen anyone get diamonds or emeralds yet?

rWNPbIx.png

I saw this on a Discord server.

"Surprise Loot Box 22"?

Probably they didn't do their EN patch this morning after maintenance.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    amazing! 2char
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    I'm screaming.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    LMAO

After spending months getting all the gold out of the economy with this gold-sucking gear patch and now you're just PUMPING IT BACK IN oh my god ahahahaha

I mean, you could always 'buy gold' from the cash shop if you sold emp, but this... this just takes out the middleman buyer entirely. Holy crap, this combined with the dev roadmap page disappearing and your putting the console forum section on top of the PC one makes me really think you just want to kill the PC version entirely. I'm havin' a laugh but I feel sorry for the people who stuck around and defended you guys as a publisher.
  • I didn't open any gem crates but people on my server are very unhappy. The RNG is very low and worth it. No one got an emerald or diamond yet. Save yourself from the agony and don't open any gem crates. You will thank me later.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    f3ck4r wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »
    LMAO

After spending months getting all the gold out of the economy with this gold-sucking gear patch and now you're just PUMPING IT BACK IN oh my god ahahahaha

I mean, you could always 'buy gold' from the cash shop if you sold emp, but this... this just takes out the middleman buyer entirely. Holy crap, this combined with the dev roadmap page disappearing and your putting the console forum section on top of the PC one makes me really think you just want to kill the PC version entirely. I'm havin' a laugh but I feel sorry for the people who stuck around and defended you guys as a publisher.

I still doubt they'll have more players in the console than the PC version.

Mh, I don't think it will be successful either. I'll give it two months before console players switch to something else; it'll be like Steam. But it's pretty clear that EME wants their fresh start with the console community. I'm surprised the PC area hasn't been purged from the forums completely, but I guess they have to get that console funding from someone, hence the slew of cash shop events over the last couple of months.

I still can't believe it though, just yesterday I was talking to someone who was calling BDO pay to win. They do a lot of p2w stuff in that game, but even "Kakao 'I would sell my child for a WalMart gift card' Games" doesn't straight up sell gold in the cash shop lmao
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    f3ck4r wrote: »
    LMAO

I still doubt they'll have more players in the console than the PC version.

Mh, I don't think it will be successful either. I'll give it two months before console players switch to something else; it'll be like Steam. But it's pretty clear that EME wants their fresh start with the console community. I'm surprised the PC area hasn't been purged from the forums completely, but I guess they have to get that console funding from someone, hence the slew of cash shop events over the last couple of months.

I still can't believe it though, just yesterday I was talking to someone who was calling BDO pay to win. They do a lot of p2w stuff in that game, but even "Kakao 'I would sell my child for a WalMart gift card' Games" doesn't straight up sell gold in the cash shop lmao

*Not just selling gold, but:

Now selling GOLD on Cash shop!!! With EXTRA RNG! Pick your own shiny gem boxes now!! Only 195 EMP!

~all that with supermarket TV add narrator voice~
  • Tera pay to win
  • Yall saying the rate for emeralds and diamonds is low ofc its low. People forget the rate of royal dragons before phoenixes came along and made things easier.
    If you got the 800 emeralds or the 80 diamonds guess what? You just made something equivalent to 1 million gold depending on your server (tho unlike costumes and stuff, gems are pretty close to the same every server last i recall)? (emerald 1250G ; diamond 12500 on Fey Forest)
    And its not like you're walking away with nothing. Yeah its RNG af but are you even playing the same game if you haven't figured that out by now?

TY EME tho, really fukd the economy after it was just getting back to normal. Mongos for Easter? Can't wait.
This discussion has been closed.