[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

So, can we use Gender Change on current female brawlers?

2»

Comments

• This is legitimately the stupidest [filtered] I have seen from EnMasse in a while, anyone who wants a brawler already has one so they would have made more money off of being able to gender change....
  • @CobaltDragon @seandynamite are you privy to (and allowed to share) the reason behind this decision?

It's disappointing to have to wait 3 months to retain all our achievements, gear, dungeon clears and playtime.

After all, it's essentially a cosmetic transaction and we don't see old characters being made to wait 3 months to purchase newly released cosmetics.
  • How long do we have to wait this time to gender change?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klank wrote: »
    This is legitimately the stupidest [filtered] I have seen from EnMasse in a while, anyone who wants a brawler already has one so they would have made more money off of being able to gender change....

ya well... same was said about gunner.

In fact, now is a great time to measure how much of the noise about males is translated to playerbase. It's PRECISELY the same situation. In fact, I did make a new gunner even tho I already had one that I actually do like/love but well... Elin.
    Happily staying as my current "main".
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Well, if so many are gong to just do a gender change, why would they give us all a free character slot?
  • Male Brawler is a dream , Add male elin in the near future
  • Male castanic gunner pls : 3
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    baraka ninja pls Xp
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerses wrote: »
    @seandynamite It's difficult to write this without it sounding like salt. Like I understand why we have to wait three months...force people to buy new costumes, mounts, inners all that stuff. But what about us who have geared Brawlers already? What about us who have spent millions in gold for costumes and mounts? For us, male brawler doesn't really come out til that 3 months period is over. Yea we could level a new brawler in a few short hours but that means we'd have to liberate our gear and pass it to the new guy. Tera I love you and have stuck by you for years and all but I recently met someone new, someone exciting, someone that makes me feel whole again. Monster Hunter World just does things for me. It's not you Tera, it's me

Then would you be ok if EME give you the right to gender/race change first day but you without the option to get from support your costumes rebinded on your character anymore?
  • give us the option but no support until after a certain time would be nice. i have 5 brawlers i'm fed up of leveling cause its the same old mess.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »
    give us the option but no support until after a certain time would be nice. i have 5 brawlers i'm fed up of leveling cause its the same old mess.

Would it really be nice? I mean think about every single other changeable race/gender being able to get their costumes swapped in support.
    Not you. Screw you.

Would it be nice? Do you really expect that people would stand by this and not rage? People want the perfect solution always, and TERA is nowhere near a "cost no objection" game, they can't hire support people to do the binds on day 1 madly as the tickets pile up. They won't do it, and I bet you my Elin's furry tail, that even if they did this, of releasing the gender change on day 1 without costume swapping, explicitly said in bold, caps and gigantic font that the costume swapping will NOT be available, the support tickets would still storm the support channel.

I still imagine people filling support with "why can't I gender change pls?" regardless of it being so explicitly told. People just refuse to read anyway, the system will likely block the voucher entirely (as in grayed out) for male/female Brawlers at launch, and people will STILL storm support up. Imagine how much would they do if the costume change was locked.

People don't like different treatment in any kind regardless of reasons, I bet there would be less rage if people couldn't change at all ever for any race - there would be nothing they knew about to rage.