[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete.
[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Log in and have fun!

Console Frequently Asked Questions - Updated March 9th 2018

Comments

• I can’t wait for the full version of this game!!!
  • It would be great to keep the awards sense we are going to have to start over from lvl 1. Thank you for putting Tera on PS4 this game is awesome!!
  • I would like to see more stuff on consoles store like we have on pc.. I want to buy a dragon, elite and other things ! Pls put some individual weapons skins too
  • So after some research, i found out that if you want to play on another region US to EU, you need to download the game from that region, does anyone know if this is true? & if the beta this week will be available to download again on the PS4 EU store? see my friend is from the US & he was locked to the US servers, but we want to see if downloading it from the EU side will give him access to the EU servers.

• Ok, let's say I'm european player on NA servers, what my ping will be? Will I be matched with nearest location servers in EU or just NA? Is this gonna work like in Tera PC?
  • If you want to play on EU servers you have to download the game from an EU account
  • So not a chance to play in NA with good ping? Sad :(
  • Vecktron wrote: »
    If you want to play on EU servers you have to download the game from an EU account

thanks for confirming that mate, just need to know now, if its going to be available to download again before the OB2 starts later this week?
    i suppose we will get more info in the coming days =)
  • I don't recall seeing the XP bar when I was playing is there a problem with it on the XBox or could it have been hidden due to screen resolution?
  • From what I recall from beta test, the ping from na server to na pc versus na server to na console seemed to be way improved from pc. It was smooth when it worked. Minus the technical problems of course.

If na server is any indication of the improvement, best to stick to your regional server.
  • i don't see it in psn?is it under tera?
  • oEASYLIFEooEASYLIFEo ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    gothmog99 wrote: »
    i don't see it in psn?is it under tera?

The beta that starts in a few hours is for people that kept their install of the previous beta as you can't download the full client anymore.
    Think there is a way around this via your history if you was in the last beta and deleted the install though.
  • Vecktron wrote: »
    If you want to play on EU servers you have to download the game from an EU account

Only for PS4 you have to deal with such BS!! On xbox you can just change your Region to USA and play on NA servers, you can even switch back and forth as often as you want. PSN is just bad (sorry but that is the truth and I have both systems)
  • I don't recall seeing the XP bar when I was playing is there a problem with it on the XBox or could it have been hidden due to screen resolution?

I could only see the xp bar when I checked "player info"
  • Hi, I would like to know if the tera will have support for Brazil. As prices in the Microsoft store in real (R $)conversion based on country, caption, and customer support. Google translator. thx