Console Frequently Asked Questions - Updated March 9th 2018

167891012»

Comments

• I really need to know when valkyrie and gunner are available. ^^
  • I need to know if male brawler will be at launch I so hope so.....
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Jinto02 wrote: »
    I need to know if male brawler will be at launch I so hope so.....
    I did the same question few posts ago but there is no answer...

• Will people from EU be able to play with their friends from NA? I know for the beta the servers were separate please tell me it will change for fu;; game q.q
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Goongala wrote: »
    Will people from EU be able to play with their friends from NA? I know for the beta the servers were separate please tell me it will change for fu;; game q.q
    Omg this question again...

• Goongala wrote: »
    Will people from EU be able to play with their friends from NA? I know for the beta the servers were separate please tell me it will change for fu;; game q.q

No ther will be no option like this tera is about ping thats why servers are separete and events in eu are on other time than na
  • Why does the TERA page on PSN say it requires PS Plus? Isn't the game supposed to be totally free to play? No other Free to Play games on the Playstation store requires PS Plus including Dc Universe Online and Warframe for any component, PvP or PvE.
  • Why does the TERA page on PSN say it requires PS Plus? Isn't the game supposed to be totally free to play? No other Free to Play games on the Playstation store requires PS Plus including Dc Universe Online and Warframe for any component, PvP or PvE.

Ask Sony