[PS4/XB1] We will be entering a planned maintenance on 4/22 at 7pm PDT. For more information, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/2UMCUSN
We will be experiencing a maintenance on our purchasing system tonight (4/22) from 9-10pm. During this time, purchases will not be possible on any EME products. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
[PS4/XB1] We have identified an issue that is preventing players from obtaining achievements. We are aware of this issue, and are working to solve this as soon as possible. Being that this issue will likely require an additional maintenance, we will inform players as soon as we have scheduled this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Easter has come to TERA! Read all about it, and check this thread for information on where to find these eggs, and what you can get! http://bit.ly/2Dj6rJa

Console Frequently Asked Questions - Updated March 9th 2018

Comments

• @CobaltDragon I just wanna say your awesome for the quick replies to the questions you can answer at this time! Kinda nice to see that interaction from company to its player base
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Will the players who buy things on the store of the open beta be in the full launch?
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I need to report a bug on this webpage of Tera, high elf descriptions have letters with spaces in white at back but unclassified, unordered, not like the other races.
  • I know the pc accounts and the console accounts are going to be separated but will their be a title or anything for having a pc account prior to console release to deliniate veterans of the game?
  • Jinto02 wrote: »
    I know the pc accounts and the console accounts are going to be separated but will their be a title or anything for having a pc account prior to console release to deliniate veterans of the game?

I kinda hope they don't just like how Destiny/ESO were completely separate. It makes no one feel special or left out for not having played the PC version. Equal starting for all. Besides from what I am seeing, being a veteran might not have the same effect some think since they had to redesign a good chunk just to make is console friendly.
  • TLX wrote: »
    Will the players who buy things on the store of the open beta be in the full launch?

I doubt the store will be enabled.
  • TLX wrote: »

Or it will be enabled but use false currency just to make sure the PSN/online store processes it. Considering they are wiping after the beta thats my theory. Seen other MMOs do that.
  • Offskee wrote: »
    TLX wrote: »

Or it will be enabled but use false currency just to make sure the PSN/online store processes it. Considering they are wiping after the beta thats my theory. Seen other MMOs do that.

It is a possibility. Only time I've seen it were in games that didn't wipe after beta testing periods for games like Paladins or Warframe that went from beta to open without a major launch.
  • Agreed I was curious and all the important questions already asked lol

It is a possibility. Only time I've seen it were in games that didn't wipe after beta testing periods for games like Paladins or Warframe that went from beta to open without a major launch.

Yea don't know why they call those betas, thats a soft launch.
    Offskee wrote: »

Yea don't know why they call those betas, thats a soft launch.

It's a legal thing, allows them to make wild changes to a product since they beta term acts as a disclaimer that nothing is final. Get out of jail free card for devs basically. I've seen it used well like in Paladins case and I've seen it abused in Warframes case for example who called it a beta 3years running, taking microtransactions the whole time. :/
  • Wolcen will likely be in a beta state for a while, that's another example where it is actually good for the game but you do have to purchase the game at a discounted price to get in. Players who buy early save on the final price and get beta access to give feedback on the game as it develops.
  • Cobalt pls we need these answers:

Hello everyone, I would like to know a little bit more about the open beta console of Tera, whether the progress will be saved or not, if it will have founder package and what are the classes, thanks for your attention.
  • Ghreenn wrote: »
    Cobalt pls we need these answers:

Hello everyone, I would like to know a little bit more about the open beta console of Tera, whether the progress will be saved or not, if it will have founder package and what are the classes, thanks for your attention.

They already stated in the FAQ that they will wipe after the beta so no nothing will be saved. It's the 2nd question he answers.

Will there be a wipe following Open Beta ?
    - Yes there will be a Wipe following Open Beta. One advantage to this, will be that it allows us to give out prizes during the Open Beta at different intervals, and the wipe allows us to maybe give out things we wouldn't normally provide.

Cant answer the founders pack thing thats on them, and I highly doubt they;d leave classes out, unless they are past the patch date they aim for.
  • does the open beta wipe also affect pc players? because I might just continue with my computer but I have a lot of characters I don't want to start over lol