The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running! Thank you for your patience!

Console Frequently Asked Questions - Updated March 9th 2018

13468912

Comments

  • TLX wrote: »
    I need to report a bug on this webpage of Tera, high elf descriptions have letters with spaces in white at back but unclassified, unordered, not like the other races.

    Thanks for the heads up. We are working on a fix for that page.
  • Jinto02Jinto02 ✭✭
    edited March 7
    Yay brawler made it for beta buuuut what about male brawler at launch?????? I know the male comes out on pc the 13th but having male brawler at launch would make this guy a happy man and I know it's selfish but sometimes one mist be selfish for things to go his way
  • I'm already downloading the open beta due to having the old Technical Test version saved in my ready install list for XBox one, also I don't mind the limits of the open beta since its a weekend only affair also will get to experiences the full everything(I hope) at Launch
  • OffskeeOffskee
    edited March 7
    Jinto02 wrote: »
    Yay brawler made it for beta buuuut what about male brawler at launch?????? I know the male comes out on pc the 13th but having male brawler at launch would make this guy a happy man and I know it's selfish but sometimes one mist be selfish for things to go his way

    Think we're suppose to be like a year behind the PC patch time line so doubt full we'll see it. They wouldnt make a single change like that just for the console launch.

    That being said, I am happy to see Brawler on the list, was one of the classes I was most interested in.
  • @Geletron or @CobaltDragon There seems to be a lot of players new to these forums who don't know how to change their names or profile pics. I personally had to mess around a bit to finally get it done as it was a little counter-intuitive IMO.

    Could we get a 2nd sticky for the next few months while all the new forum users are joining just to draw attention to this and giev them a quick run0through on how to change these two? Alternatively I could create one to be stickied if that's preferable for your work loads at present.
  • Jinto02Jinto02 ✭✭
    Agreed but even if were a year behind pc doesnt make sense reaper was the first expansion class they did brawler out of order so hope is still alive.
  • I'm certain we will be getting the male brawler to further make the console launches feel more impactful. (see what I did there?)

    Besides I think the western audience that the consoles cater too kind of want more male enabled classes and that would be a good show of faith to the players that more will be on the way and show we aren't just the 3rd class citizens. Seems a lot of the PC Tera community feel like they get treated like a red headed step child when compared to the Korean playerbase, so either way we will see what happens in the first few months.
  • Jinto02Jinto02 ✭✭
    Agreed and I hope your right
  • WaerjakWaerjak ✭✭

    Good morning Cobalt

    tell me if the PS4 players from South America can play on the NA and EU servers ?? Do you have accounts in those regions?
  • JC3TYDCPH4 wrote: »
    Good morning Cobalt

    tell me if the PS4 players from South America can play on the NA and EU servers ?? Do you have accounts in those regions?

    i already asked this to cobalt and he said he would check , not sure if he did but he still has no answer ^^
  • WaerjakWaerjak ✭✭
    WCWKXCHTTG wrote: »
    JC3TYDCPH4 wrote: »
    Good morning Cobalt

    tell me if the PS4 players from South America can play on the NA and EU servers ?? Do you have accounts in those regions?

    i already asked this to cobalt and he said he would check , not sure if he did but he still has no answer ^^

    Thanks, u are SA?
  • i have a question if anyone can answer, i saw that we can start downloading the client on Thursday, is it going to be right on midnight or is it going to be in the morning that same day. i have a very bad internet connection and i want to have the game downloaded once it goes live
  • A373XDXPEJ wrote: »
    i have a question if anyone can answer, i saw that we can start downloading the client on Thursday, is it going to be right on midnight or is it going to be in the morning that same day. i have a very bad internet connection and i want to have the game downloaded once it goes live

    You should be able to download it soon I know I got mine downloaded via Xbox one...of course, I was a technical tester of the game and I was able to easily find it because of that
  • A373XDXPEJ wrote: »
    i have a question if anyone can answer, i saw that we can start downloading the client on Thursday, is it going to be right on midnight or is it going to be in the morning that same day. i have a very bad internet connection and i want to have the game downloaded once it goes live

    You should be able to download it soon I know I got mine downloaded via Xbox one...of course, I was a technical tester of the game and I was able to easily find it because of that

    i was on the technical test for ps4 and i can still download the tech client however i haven't seen the download size for the ps4 >.<
  • JC3TYDCPH4 wrote: »
    WCWKXCHTTG wrote: »
    JC3TYDCPH4 wrote: »
    Good morning Cobalt

    tell me if the PS4 players from South America can play on the NA and EU servers ?? Do you have accounts in those regions?

    i already asked this to cobalt and he said he would check , not sure if he did but he still has no answer ^^

    Thanks, u are SA?

    sorry i was working , yea im SA , in TT i only could play if i had a NA acc
13468912
Sign In or Register to comment.