[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We have identified an issue that is preventing players from obtaining achievements. We are aware of this issue, and are working to solve this as soon as possible. Being that this issue will likely require an additional maintenance, we will inform players as soon as we have scheduled this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Console Frequently Asked Questions - Updated March 9th 2018

Comments

• edited March 2018
    A373XDXPEJ wrote: »
    A373XDXPEJ wrote: »
    i have a question if anyone can answer, i saw that we can start downloading the client on Thursday, is it going to be right on midnight or is it going to be in the morning that same day. i have a very bad internet connection and i want to have the game downloaded once it goes live

You should be able to download it soon I know I got mine downloaded via Xbox one...of course, I was a technical tester of the game and I was able to easily find it because of that

i was on the technical test for ps4 and i can still download the tech client however i haven't seen the download size for the ps4 >.<

if you have the tech client already installed it should update to the Open beta it be a 35gb update when you do if it gives ya the update and if it already updated before downloading it again it be 47 gig game...I think
  • I don't know if this has been asked but if there is keyboard and mice support, so you know when we hit HW and become afk waiting for queues while chatting in world chat, or using trade chat for obvious trade things.

Also the role chat which is /rp so we can all role play together.

Shout out to all the elin players. I hope to band with my fellow waifs once tera starts en masse.
  • The game is developed by Blue Hole which is a Korean company but the publisher is En masse which is a US company.
    I and other Korean gamers who are hyped for the console version Tera are concerned about that the game might not support Korean language on consoles. We really really want to know if the game will support Korean language on console.
  • TLFAGT3JP5 wrote: »
    The game is developed by Blue Hole which is a Korean company but the publisher is En masse which is a US company.
    I and other Korean gamers who are hyped for the console version Tera are concerned about that the game might not support Korean language on consoles. We really really want to know if the game will support Korean language on console.

I see no reason it would not, PS4 naturally supports the Korean alphabet/language so any game regardless of region can use it. Unless for some very very weird reason En masse tell Blue hole to go out of its way to excluded the language it should be there.

Take FFXIV it supports multiple languages you just have to pick it at the log in screen for your account when you start the game. I personally would be surprised it they took a game and stripped an already in place version of its language out.
  • Speaking of waiting on ques, could they add a sound effect in the controller for ps4 like ffxiv did or make the lights blink in session for Xbox when it does pop up?

Setting around gazing at the screen, even when chatting, gets boring. Missing ques suck worse when an unexpected break happens.
  • Speaking of waiting on ques, could they add a sound effect in the controller for ps4 like ffxiv did or make the lights blink in session for Xbox when it does pop up?

Setting around gazing at the screen, even when chatting, gets boring. Missing ques suck worse when an unexpected break happens.

This is the kind of thing to wait and see in the beta, then provide feedback on if the notifications in game don't draw enough attention.
  • Hi there,

I'm from Australia and I can't find the game to download on my local Xbox Store.

I know I can download it if I change to NA region, but I would like to know if the server will be the same when the game show up on my local store?

Thanks.
  • Zecth wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm from Australia and I can't find the game to download on my local Xbox Store.

I know I can download it if I change to NA region, but I would like to know if the server will be the same when the game show up on my local store?

Thanks.

Not sure how Teras beta will run or how Xbox usually add items to their store but I know with Monster Hunters Beta it was in a seperate demo area and not in the main store. I'll be checking the main store and demos in the next 12 hours when the PS4 version should become available.
  • Hello, is the US client the same as the EU client? ;)
  • RoashikiRoashiki
    edited March 2018
    Saw the faq but on the psn store it says ps+ required, do i need ps+ after all?
  • Roashiki wrote: »
    Saw the faq but on the psn store it says ps+ required, do i need ps+ after all?

maybe its a bug but i dont think u need ps+ ^^
  • Will the Stress Test and Leveling rewards this weekend be granted to us after the wipe happens and the game goes live, or are they rewards solely for the open beta?

Being able to start the game with an extra character slot once everything is officially released would be a huge boon to prospective players. And some of the mounts and cosmetics are pretty, too.
  • TeezeTeeze ✭✭
    Will we be able to use our original pc accounts to work with both pc and ps4/xbox? and will we be able to stay on our main servers we currently play on? Also most of us have multi accounts due to limitations; will we be able to switch out our accounts we can play on or will one account locked to one psn account?
  • Teeze wrote: »
    Will we be able to use our original pc accounts to work with both pc and ps4/xbox? and will we be able to stay on our main servers we currently play on? Also most of us have multi accounts due to limitations; will we be able to switch out our accounts we can play on or will one account locked to one psn account?

if u're asking if u gonna keep your items and characters from pc to console the answer is no , its a whole new game and everyone gonna start from 0. about account i didnt understood it well but i think u're asking if u change your psn account your gonna keep your character , if its that what you asking the answer is no too ,your PSN ID its like your login at PC , so if you change your PSN account you aint gonna keep your character ^^
  • TeezeTeeze ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »

if u're asking if u gonna keep your items and characters from pc to console the answer is no , its a whole new game and everyone gonna start from 0. about account i didnt understood it well but i think u're asking if u change your psn account your gonna keep your character , if its that what you asking the answer is no too ,your PSN ID its like your login at PC , so if you change your PSN account you aint gonna keep your character ^^

So we start from scratch... all the money we put into this game and all items gone >.> I wasn't asking about the psn Id or changing my psn account, that isn't at all what I was asking but the first part answered my first question and the others that follow.. Ty for your reply.