[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Console Frequently Asked Questions - Updated March 9th 2018

Comments

• Tenshi1 wrote: »
    The leveling rewards only to be used during open beta doesn't make a ton of sense though :/ Especially the lvl 30 rewards. I woulda thought we could use them at game launch

@CobaltDragon

Especially the extra character slot. That reward doesn't make much sense for use in the beta.
  • From the UK, want to know if I can play with my friends from NA?
    I'm downloading from the UK psn store, they're downloading from the NA psn store.
  • hey i have a question and help, i played on the technical test for tera on the ps4, however i deleted the game for space, on Wednesday night i tried to download the game again to have it ready to only download the patch and now is telling me that the game is up to date and the icon change from the technical test, does that means that i downloaded the game with the patch already or i need to delete the one i have and downloaded again(i downloaded 46 gb)
  • ShowzShowz ✭✭
    Well that's disappointing. I though getting some nice rewards for the full game.
    What is the use of having a bucket load of rewards that do nothing than give false hope. I can already see all the posts on launch "where are my OBT rewards"
    And its just an attempt to get people to play thinking they get these items. (the EMP excluded)

lvl 38 rewards: a character slot. like wut if that is only for open beta whats the use in that. apart from the hardcore power levelers reaching lvl 38 should take 1-2 days (casual playing)

And i really couldn't care less about those masks.
  • do u think they would give a reward worth around 150 dollar to everyone for free , that dont make sense
  • I'll try to see if I can get a few more of these recent questions answered today.

Будет ли доступен клиент ТЕРА для России и когда?
  • MarblecrazeMarblecraze ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Seriously? All the first wave and leveling stuff can only be used for the weekend and that’s it?

Boring.
  • Seriously? All the first wave and leveling stuff can only be used for the weekend and that’s it?

Boring.

Yeah don't even get to keep the character names or whatever. At least back in the day the PC beta was much kinder to those.
  • RaizoKumaRaizoKuma
    edited March 2018
    Someone may have answered this but can I move my skills around on the hotbar? The L1+X to jump makes no sense. I'm trying to get it like my old PC setup.
  • I might have a silly question, but what happens to our level up rewards after the wipe? Do we get to keep them? How does that work
  • I see we can access the Store but how do we buy EMP?
  • > @RaizoKuma said:
    > I see we can access the Store but how do we buy EMP?

During a certain time tomorrow when you login you receive 1500 emp you can spend at the store for testing
  • J5CALAH3KH wrote: »
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    The leveling rewards only to be used during open beta doesn't make a ton of sense though :/ Especially the lvl 30 rewards. I woulda thought we could use them at game launch

@CobaltDragon

Especially the extra character slot. That reward doesn't make much sense for use in the beta.

Agreed, this is the one thing that made me think it would transfer over, as you said another slot on a Beta that is lasting the weekend, seems totally pointless.
  • Is there Aim Assist?