[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We have identified an issue that is preventing players from obtaining achievements. We are aware of this issue, and are working to solve this as soon as possible. Being that this issue will likely require an additional maintenance, we will inform players as soon as we have scheduled this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

nvm i am unbanned

ah yes.

Comments

• veeboo wrote: »
    hello! it's me, mewsu. (๑╹ᆺ╹)/☆*。☆゚making this temporal thread to announce that my main account has gotten banned from the forums, god knows why. i didn't just disappear! i don't know if i will get it back but for know, know i'm still around deviantART, twitter, tumblr and discord (mew#9375) in case you need to contact me.

for now, have a lil birb~
    5UyHXF3.png

Make a Support Ticket, if you hadn't already.
    We already saw a few reports of the Forum's Spam Filter applying disciplinary to Accounts, even going as far as deleting threads / posts by those profiles.
    If you write in, we should be able to review the Forum Profile, and at the very least, remove the disciplinary action.
  • @CobaltDragon i have! i also got all my stuff deleted but as long as i can get the account back... i'm just waiting for another ticket update now to hopefully have my account back in forums. tysm for replying!! :3