We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Fashion Coupon Store Update - Phase 1

Comments

• edited February 28
    Remove Chooser of the Slain Armour, limited choice of valk costumes? complaints its un-obtainable in game as of now? To bad! should of been part of the grind to get one. For that matter if your giving out event specific items for fashion coupons id like my crystalline mask please. Why not add in the blackened death chooser runeglaive for 900 fashion coupons and just null the entire valk leveling event? 1000 Fashion coupons to unlock each of the (6)? Valk titles associated with the event while we are at it.

EDIT: Wow nevermind the damage is already done. For those that leveled a valk during the event we salute you.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    Bastolve wrote: »
    Not certain if anyone noticed but how come Reaper's noctenium weaponskin is exactly the same as Passionate Phoenix Scythes...

Ninja's noctenium skin also seems to be exactly the same as the North Star skin.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    [...]
    EDIT: Wow nevermind the damage is already done. For those that leveled a valk during the event we salute you.

Eh, frankly I got the outfit during the leveling event, and... Hey, it's just leveling a character. I ain't any special because of that, nothing that affects me if people want the costume that I could get on that event and don't even like by the way.

I can get the feeling of people wanting to protect some special title from being handled like candy, or if there was some mask for, say, Master of Wonderholme, let's say you get that mask by being among the top 10 fastest parties to clean Wonderholme Hard Mode during it's day, I understand if people would want to protect the exclusivity of such an item - it's a whole different feat than just leveling an alt.

I kinda get the whole deal about the alliance masks too because of this, but don't quite agree, as at the end of the alliance it was so easy that I remember even quite crappy PVPers managed to get that mask. Heck a guild mate of mine, with higher tier PVP gear than me, barely beat me on duels or got more kills in CS/FWC, and still got the mask. And I'm no pro. Still, there's some value to it, even if I don't agree how much of a value.
  • 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    I hope you guys add the weapon models we see leveling 1-60,
    TJKat wrote: »
    Not certain if anyone noticed but how come Reaper's noctenium weaponskin is exactly the same as Passionate Phoenix Scythes...

Ninja's noctenium skin also seems to be exactly the same as the North Star skin.

Because those classes were added after alliance. Neither reaper, gunner, brawler, ninja or valk had noctenium gear.
  • WadiWadi ✭✭
    I think there are two Drunkard's Overcoat items in the Fashion coupon shop under leather. they look the same but have different icons. they cost the same as well.
  • LuniackLuniack ✭✭✭
    " - Suggested items were exclusive to another region. "
    I've wanted for alice dress costume for long time ago, my dream to had and cloth up one...
    Tera have many bugs, why don't allow one more? En Masse is only losing $$$$...
    i1442369307.png

and those one exclusive for Tera Japan i think:
    6E1oSIa.png
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those dresses black and white, will never be available in na. They are exclusive to Japan. The costume is from an npc from the game mabinogi btw.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    what about the BLUE FIRE HALO please :pensive:
  • edited February 28
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    roughly how many phases you think is gonna take for us to have a complete Fashion Coupon store? Also, i am still wondering why Gunner, Reaper, Brawler and Valkyrie, cannot use the other armors like the other classes.
    - I tried to touch on that with this portion :
    many rejected items still have templated styles associated with them, which don’t function properly in our environment. For these items, we may be able to turn those styles into weapon skins or costumes in the future, with the new items being exclusive to our NA servers.
    - Some of the styles ( such as the 1-60 leveling Armor / Weapons ) could be a bit faster to add in the next Phase, depending on whether or not we get them in versions that are exclusive to our NA servers, while other styles might take longer and require a new request be made to Bluehole, to convert styles on items into costumes / weapon skins.

- Please keep in mind that I am open to additional suggestions for things that are "missing", so if any players feel like providing lists similar to what was seen in previous Forum Threads, I'll be happy to review it, adding either a submitted list of names or item ID's to my already compiled list, removing any duplicates as I go.

- As for your other question, I believe that might also comes down to a request to Bluehole to add Reapers, Gunners, Brawlers, Ninjas, and Valkyries to those existing Armor / Weapons.
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Not certain if anyone noticed but how come Reaper's noctenium weaponskin is exactly the same as Passionate Phoenix Scythes except they charge 900 fashion coupons for the noctenium and only 200 for Phoenix? :/
    9jalY33.png
    hue I just hope this doesn't mean the removal of the cheaper one
    - I had tried to be diligent in verifying the items before they were added, checking if there was already a version within the Fashion Coupon store. It seems like a few still made it through. I'll remove the versions that had the higher pricing, and keep the existing item as it was.
    TJKat wrote: »
    - Thanks for the heads up.
    Wadi wrote: »
    I think there are two Drunkard's Overcoat items in the Fashion coupon shop under leather. they look the same but have different icons. they cost the same as well.
    - If anyone is willing to provide both of the names, I'll go ahead and remove the extra.
  • WadiWadi ✭✭
    They are both named Drunkard's overcoat, the first on page 2, first column 2nd row. the second is on page 8, 2nd column 4th row.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    This is very nice! I can finally use the Eagle Helm on mains/alts without having to pay so much at the broker. But i think that 300 coupons for this kind of helm is a bit low? Why not at least 500? Or i am just exaggerating?

And i am really grateful for all the hard work put in there ( checking the items from the entire database and such ). Also, is there a chance to add this Priest Weapon Skin by any chance? I remember being able to use it some three years ago through some NPC reskin option and now i was able to find it again when leveling up a new priest.

JWgLwcO.jpg

By the way.. What just happened to En Masse? It started to be kinda amazing.

Homer-Simpson-04-Happy-icon.png

p.s. and not trying to act like the police now but the main post has a typo called datebase so at least i wanted to say that we do read the wall texts with much interest ^^
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    This is very nice! I can finally use the Eagle Helm on mains/alts without having to pay so much at the broker. But i think that 300 coupons for this kind of helm is a bit low? Why not at least 500? Or i am just exaggerating?

And i am really grateful for all the hard work put in there ( checking the items from the entire database and such ). Also, is there a chance to add this Priest Weapon Skin by any chance? I remember being able to use it some three years ago through some NPC reskin option and now i was able to find it again when leveling up a new priest.

JWgLwcO.jpg

That is the Dreamkeeper/Agnitor/Abyss/Bloodvision/etc weapon model, yeah i want those too added in the fashion shop soon, together with the fraywind models.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    By the way.. What just happened to En Masse? It started to be kinda amazing.

Cobalt has been pretty amazing his entire tenure, (not biased...)

• Alliance masks would be nice, also hope this low level valkyrie "armor" (from Stepstone isle) could be added.

OrJ5mhZ.png
This discussion has been closed.