[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

March BG Jackpot Calendar

13»

Comments

• I love the removal of 3s & Grid keep up the good work!
  • @Maleficent94 I agree! Going into games with someone that sync qued with someone else and got put on the other team and just stands there and throws take turns winning was.... dreadfully cringe to watch.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1000 on March's calendar. Love it!
  • thumbs up on removing those 2 BGs, [filtered] them exploiters and stop crying
  • ToxicDemiseToxicDemise ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    You notice how it's only like 20 people complaining about this calendar? MAJORITY if not at least 80% of the tera population avoids Champion Skyring.. Well unless they are the people that were throwing matches and exploiting rewards and perhaps the other half that actually enjoys this type of PVP. It's a very minuscule amount of players that do enjoy small scale pvp. If you ask most of the players that PVP on a daily basis what their favorite battleground is 9/10 they will say either FWC or Corsairs. To force the larger group of players to go into 3's so a small amount of players are happy doesn't work.

My Suggestion:
    Enmasse why not have an event go on in Champion Skyring 3's while an event is going on in either FWC, Corsairs and eventually the new gridiron? I guarantee this won't cause a shortage of players playing either battlegrounds because some people prefer large scale pvp, and others prefer small scale pvp. I know that when Skyring was on the calendar my character was parked in either Highwatch or Velika because I refused to go in there. I know many other players who refuse to go in there as well, and I am sure there are a few players who hate large scale battlegrounds. Why force players to play a style of PVP they dislike considering they are very different from each other? This alone would fix this problem immediately and would stop the crying going on in this forum.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    People that like Skyring can still do it. They are just not getting a jackpot, which means they can't exploit it.

The design of the dungeon is fine, but in a f2p game where people can play multiple accounts at the same time very easily, it's not implemented well.

There was someone on TR who was playing 40 (yes 40!!!!!) chars in 20v20 Corsair, and scamming the system. If someone is willing to do that, it is infinitely easier to do it on Skyring.

That's why Skyring needs to be left out.
  • Last month's leaderboards were full of people who were doing 3s despite there being no reward, and it's easy enough for EME to punish people exploiting. People exploiting the system is also more or less irrelevant to normal people playing for rewards. It should be on there.
  • If you ask most of the players that PVP on a daily basis what their favorite battleground is 9/10 they will say either FWC or Corsairs. T

This is a silly thing to say. If you ask a really good player, a good 80% of them will say they prefer 3s over anything else. It's generally only bad players who will prefer CS, and FWC it goes both ways
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Elinerd wrote: »
    If you ask most of the players that PVP on a daily basis what their favorite battleground is 9/10 they will say either FWC or Corsairs. T

This is a silly thing to say. If you ask a really good player, a good 80% of them will say they prefer 3s over anything else. It's generally only bad players who will prefer CS, and FWC it goes both ways

I disagree. You can look at the population of cs/fwc to see this. Most of the names you see in those BGs you do not see in 3s.

We are not talking about who is better here, but what is better for the majority of TERA online who wants to que battlegrounds.
  • SesshyySesshyy
    edited April 2018
    rip pvp tbh..
    april calendar where u at
This discussion has been closed.