There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

Upcoming Changes to TERA Store Items

On March 30, 2018, we’re making changes to two of the vouchers available from the TERA in-game and web site stores. First, we’re lowering the price of the Race Change Voucher from 2495 to 1695 EMP, and the Gender Change Voucher from 1495 to 1195 EMP.

In addition to the price drop on March 30, beginning today we are also adding an indefinite 15% discount to the following TERA Store items for players with active Elite Status:

- Level 60 Scroll
- Additional Character Slot
- Bank Expansion
- Bank Expansion Bundle (3)
- Wardrobe Expansion
- Inventory Expansion
- Inventory Expansion 3-pack
- Guild Name Change Voucher
- Race Change Voucher
- Name Change Voucher
- Appearance Change Voucher
- Gender Change Voucher

Finally, beginning March 30, in order to ensure a high level of service for all TERA players, the Customer Support team will no longer be swapping out bound costumes for versions wearable by your character’s new race or gender. Costumes remaining in your character’s inventory following a race or gender change will still be usable should that character change back to its original race or gender.

Comments

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    >no longer swapping out bound costumes
    Well [filtered]. :'(
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    guess who's never race changing ever again? everybody.

They just shot themselves in the foot.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    your race change discount means nothing if players have to lose thousands if not millions of gold in costumes when they race change
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Araya wrote: »

Finally, beginning March 30, in order to ensure a high level of service for all TERA players, the Customer Support team will no longer be swapping out bound costumes for versions wearable by your character’s new race or gender. Costumes remaining in your character’s inventory following a race or gender change will still be usable should that character change back to its original race or gender.

Are you kidding me. >_<
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Ardire said:
    > guess who's never race changing ever again? everybody.

Me :D
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/140482590984503296/418904714520952852/costumes.png
  • If this is some sort of business scheme.. it's a pretty naive one. Do you honestly think you'll profit more from doing this? Player's will not bother race changing anymore cause they had that cushion of being able to convert their previous costumes to their new race. Even if the changing vouchers are reduced in price that's not enough compensation of all of the lost costumes.
  • FoeFoe ✭✭
    In order to ensure a high level of service, we're gonna stop doing one of the most requested services. Makes total sense.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    well, i was a little sad about the talismans being canceled because then i lost a pretty big motivation to quit. good thing eme came in clutch!
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    inb4 counterpoint is here saying it's to be better in line with other regions, which sure is a thing. But we're not actually in line with other regions on things that benefit the players. Player events, dev freedom, special content. This is a detriment, and something that made EME nicer.
    This is screwing over anyone who actually wanted a male brawler and wanted to change their original achievement, dragoned, geared brawler over. It's actually spitting in people's faces.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araya wrote: »
    [...]

You do know your words don't quite match right?

Specially gonna be quite a petty move to make this + price reduction right before Male Brawler, and still have Male Brawler locked out of swaps. It's like directly inducing people to buy an useless item.

Never imagined I would feel so disappointed by a price reduction but well, every day a new crazy pops up.
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    Honestly I understand 100% why this needed to happen. I know people that race change non stop and support always helps them out. For the price of race change it is WAY to much work for the income they get for it.
This discussion has been closed.