[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Upcoming Changes to TERA Store Items

Comments

• Godbless i get to save my money. i just need another stupid decision so i can quit this game. WTB tailsman
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    just add the ability to unbind costumes now and we good again
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about... Removing race on costumes unless they're race specific? =) =) =)
  • Thank god you guys are ruining things that have been in place since start. Now you will lose even more money since people always have a few costumes they want swapped over.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    How about... Removing race on costumes unless they're race specific? =)=)=)

That would be the best decision they could ever make in the past 3 years.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    out of here with your feasible and necessary ideas, you fools! the hamfisted oafs in charge have spoken!
  • Or...You guys can hire a few more employees to ensure a high level of service.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Bonbonnie said:
    > That would be the best decision they could ever make in the past 3 years.

I know it's just a pipe dream and I'm saying it for the hell of it but it makes sense, since I don't think many people will be race changing characters with tons of costumes anyway. It would be a smart decision.
    I like how they did a good thing with making a dyeable costume not lootbox locked and then they do this. So silly.
  • LizzuLizzu ✭✭
    Bonbonnie wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    How about... Removing race on costumes unless they're race specific? =)=)=)

That would be the best decision they could ever make in the past 3 years.

Or make the race change voucher automatically change the race of the costumes as well idk
  • or stop making race specific costumes LUL
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    Or heck, maybe allow Liberation scrolls to affect costumes?
  • KrisyBKrisyB
    edited March 2018
    Araya wrote: »
    Finally, beginning March 30, in order to ensure a high level of service for all TERA players, the Customer Support team will no longer be swapping out bound costumes for versions wearable by your character’s new race or gender. Costumes remaining in your character’s inventory following a race or gender change will still be usable should that character change back to its original race or gender.

Thank you. I was just considering restarting my elite status again but this just really reinforces my decision to stay f2p, especially while my desire to even log in is dwindling. I don't know who's version of "high level of service" this is, but it's not mine. We still can't even report players from within the game, leaving us to just block gold spammers who shouldn't even be in the game unless we want to screenshot and file a ticket; which is a longer process than should be there for this issue. I really just don't see how removing a service creates a higher level of service, it seems so counterproductive. It's really sad how far downhill EME's dedication to their player base has gone, I guess this is just one more step in that direction.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    * im only use fashion cupons costumes
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    * im only use fashion cupons costumes

Can't say I blame you. FC outfits are quite nice and lore-friendly.
  • REMOVES A SERVICE TO GET high level of service
This discussion has been closed.