[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Upcoming Changes to TERA Store Items

Comments

• BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    EME use Xsollia for the Kritika game , any chance you have/had anything over there ? I don't know about the other games but they don't use Xsollia for tera
    It's one of the options when you buy EMP in general for any EME game (if you choose the 600+ methods choice, or however many it is). The price shown looks like a $20 EMP purchase (since I assume there's a $1 transaction fee), but who knows. In any case, yeah, I'm sure they'll work it out.

Still waiting on support to get back to me. Was charged for EMP: never got it.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I am saluting the change about vouchers getting them at 15% discount since the EMP prices went up because of the Federation Gem Boxes ( also, please consider liberation scrolls/etc ).

What it does not make sense and it is somewhat funny if not infuriating for whoever uses the gender/race vouchers is that the wording "Finally" and "in order to ensure a high level of service for all TERA players" does not actually reflect the true meaning since the system is being "nerfed" and not "buffed" for all Tera players and that especially since the vouchers can be bought only with EMP so there is real money involved.. Also, as many said.. a discount does not help with some of the rare or very rare cosmetics if not quite expensive though at the same time i can also consider that maybe there are players that take this option too far swapping the gender/race and then sending a ticket for x10 or x20 cosmetics ( reminds me of this friend that race changed three times in a single week haha.. ).

Anyway, maybe it is better to try to come up with a more realistic or at least relevant message that could be more straight forward instead of being coated with extra sugar while at the same time try to come up with some sort of new ideas for improvement? I mean, what if there was a new and different voucher that would come for free after buying a gender/race voucher and that voucher would let players to change their own cosmetics in the same way that a player can use for example the Shape Changer:Thighs opening a tab with options and taking a choice? And the new voucher would simply detect and delete the cosmetics from a player inventory then detect the player race and gender and finally send new ones automatically through claim?
  • WeridWerid ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Changing race was one of the best things of Na Tera , There was a lot of people who spent money time to time changing race for suiting a costume.

It was great at long as it was avaible. But in my opinion its not a great change for players,
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better sugestion is what counterpoint said, paying a fee for the amount of costumes you have or wish to re-bind.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also totally agree to make the re-binding limited to like, once every 2 months at most (so you can't do more than 6 requests per year), or limit the total costume re-bind per accounts, heck charge extra for re-binding like proposed.

But this, just "we'll remove this 'for better service'" meanwhile it always feels like bug reports get ignored anyway (please mods don't jump at me with "I'm passing it along dammit!" I know it, I know all the bigger reasons to it), not gonna swallow it.

But specially feels like a cheap ploy to induce people into buying those vouchers when Male Brawler hits, but still unusable for them since it will likely take at least 2 months to allow it (could be wrong but regardless quite trashy), and once you find that out (any forum user knows it, but how many non-forum users do?), you're just up for a nice disappointment.
  • edited March 2018
    Bonbonnie wrote: »
    tisnotme wrote: »
    EME use Xsollia for the Kritika game , any chance you have/had anything over there ? I don't know about the other games but they don't use Xsollia for tera
    It's one of the options when you buy EMP in general for any EME game (if you choose the 600+ methods choice, or however many it is). The price shown looks like a $20 EMP purchase (since I assume there's a $1 transaction fee), but who knows. In any case, yeah, I'm sure they'll work it out.

Still waiting on support to get back to me. Was charged for EMP: never got it.

Well, just to say -- according to that screenshot, anyway, it was a pending transaction. If the transaction was rejected for whatever reason, it'll remain a pending transaction until it just naturally disappears (usually about 2-3 days later). If it actually goes through, it'll move to the "posted transactions" section (which I assume Elite will do). So... basically, it's not for sure that they've charged you yet, based on that shot; if it disappears from pending, your balance will be restored. This pending/posted transaction thing is normal credit card behavior.

Anyway, I hope it will get worked out.

ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Better sugestion is what counterpoint said, paying a fee for the amount of costumes you have or wish to re-bind.
    Well, my suggestion wasn't necessarily for the fee to be by costume (it could potentially be a one-time add-on fee if you want to have any amount of costumes rebound, or like "up to <x> costumes" or something)... but if that's what it took to still offer the option to people who race/gender change, it's better than not having the option at all, IMO. It does make sense to me that the process requires manual work that the "no-costume-change" doesn't, and under the old system people were paying the same price whether they asked for costume changes or not.
  • Well I was against the race locking costumes back in 2012 if the costumes were the same looking, and believed there should have been a way to make use of them either unbinding or race changing the costumes. The fee on costume race changing should be the minimum reconciliation, at least that way the company is compensated for time and resources spent doing that and people can still not have to spend boatloads of money to fashion up again.

On that note there aren't enough spaces for all the costumes, they should have been a dropdown list of items that are flagged or not flagged as unlocked instead of this inventory eating bull. The wardrobe tabs aren't enough!

What I don't get is the whining about the male brawler. There aren't even any costumes for you. Costumes for males and females are entirely different. Say you get to race change them immediately and could keep your costumes, what are you going to wear? Bras and panties? I never heard of support replacing female costumes for male ones, I've only heard stuff like a female castanic police uniform to a female high elf police uniform. Same item and gender only changing the race portion.

Speaking of males wearing bras and panties, when are you going to add dyeable rapidos?
  • edited March 2018
    KC3DT67DGL wrote: »
    What I don't get is the whining about the male brawler. There aren't even any costumes for you. Costumes for males and females are entirely different. Say you get to race change them immediately and could keep your costumes, what are you going to wear? Bras and panties? I never heard of support replacing female costumes for male ones, I've only heard stuff like a female castanic police uniform to a female high elf police uniform. Same item and gender only changing the race portion.
    All the male human cash shop costumes will work, and many of the costumes on the cash shop do have opposite-gender equivalents of a sort (although they'd be within the same "family"). For example, if you had one of the fancy dresses, you might get the equivalent suit. If you had a maid outfit, you might get the butler uniform. Gothic, rogue, ninja, halloween, many swimwear, etc. all have equivalents. Of course, there are a lot of female-exclusive items that don't have equivalents too.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    KC3DT67DGL wrote: »

Speaking of males wearing bras and panties, when are you going to add dyeable rapidos?

Taric is hapy with bras and panties.

dcbWc2w.jpg

Not sure if this is a little bit overboard or rule breaking.

Taric has always been scandalous.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @kubitoid said:
    > and these ppl praised eme 2 days earlier for dyeable outfit direct purchase...

Ur supposed to give credit where credit is due. We all knew deep inside our hearts eme will [filtered] up soon somehow.
  • Hahahahahahahahahaha oh god
  • inb4 costume liberation scrolls
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    kubitoid wrote: »
    and these ppl praised eme 2 days earlier for dyeable outfit direct purchase...

Heh they deserved it... at that exact moment.

[Removing Forum Violation]

offtopic: I want so much some Elin floppy dog ears hairstyle, we have some 3 cat ears, a lot of bunnies, a few foxes but very few/no doggies...
    I mean I can use the puppy ears on my Castanic, but not on my Elins, 3 ear pairs ain't that nice
  • It's almost like you want the community to hate you guys!
This discussion has been closed.